downfall of KE

DeletedUser

There was once a great empire called Black amarda! they had a few allaicne working with them fate, Union of Warlords, was the better of the two!
also there was the elite that used to b part of the big group!! for months there was a war with Knights empire in which the knights was almost defeated!

then out the blue the elite swapped sides and changed the corse of the server! they joined with KE and a few other allaicne to turn against BA and to become a more blanced server!

jsut after the split off TE BA leaders both quit some the best leaders on the server had disagreed and it blow right up! moppy and left2guns had fallen out for the last time this time lefty and moppy both quit the world TE took the chance to destory the new leadership off BA and take the server for there own!

this was great it gave a new fight in the world some players that was quitting stayed for this fight!

one the new powers to come up was CR that was a split between KE and BA memebers and a few others! but they was small group off close working fighters! they showed the world that a few player could b as dangroues as a empire they took to there first war with vigure and unbeatable abiltys to fight a allaince that was twice there size and they smashed them to bits! they then moved though the world taking out fate memebers whereveer they stood! this allaince was unstopable but another allaince that was working with KE and TE decided that they would try to stop them! to do this they merged into TE to make a massive power that totaly dominated the north

this allaince was to b called Elite Force(ef) this allaince was only shorted lived they was winning there was untill CR joined in stopping there war with fate and coming to terms then moving onto EF in the first week the war wqas blanced EF held well CR held well then EF started to fail and CR started pushing into EF and the members that was once known as UF decided to run and hide in another allaince known as KE they unmerged from TE and into KE and thought that CR would forget there little war with us! but CR decided in a massive vote to caryr on agianst UF and finish the war! but in this time they gave uf a week of time away from the fight while we decided what to do!

this point we fully pulled out off the fate war and went 100% into KE and in that time we smashed into KE we found they had regrouped well and reorginsed the war was a lot more two sided thye run ops that won then we returned ops at one point KE looked like they had the advatage and was going to win! then CR leadership went back to basic stergy and the founding tatics off the allaince that destoryed Fate so well! tihs worked well agianst UF memebers and the south tried to hlpe the north by sending a few attacks to our south! but this took them from another war and drew the attion of te CR memebers in the area to fight them!! this could off gone all wrong for CR and we was surronded almost by the enemy!! 3 months off fighting went past and KE started to crumble! the south are runnign to whoever will tkae them now! and the north are going solo fights! the north leaders are truning to unlawfull tatics to win there war against CR but they got cought out by the all seeing admisn of the server! who then smashed there leaders with 5 days of no access to there accounts!

this is how the story goes so far! ther eis now only a few players in KE that are fighting the rest are dead weight to hold back CR and slow us a little!

what happens next

DeletedUser

A very bias point of view, title could have been called the rise of chaos also. Overall good summery of events, and a lot of exaggeration. A fun read for me. I'm sure former The Elite, Ultimate Force , Knights Empire, Fate members will not like it.

It's missed the key eliminates that was very important to the war. Like adamberr invited former Ultimate Force members into Knights Empire knowing Knights Empire (south) never wanting to fight Chaos Rising due to friendships.

It's also missing the fact that Ultimate Force claimed to join The Elite & Knights Empire because of lack of leadership and deeded guidance but adamberr has been missing in action for months now(Most points: 1,310,999 22nd August 2011).

To be fair if you added the whole story it would have been 3 times as long.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

one the new powers to come up was CR that was a split between KE and BA memebers and a few others! but they was small group off close working fighters! they showed the world that a few player could b as dangroues as a empire

I could be wrong,but if I remember correctly CR had like over 25 players before war with FATE started,I wouldn't call that as a small group or few players,less then 15 could be called - small group,less then 10 could be called - few,over 25 for sure is at least big group of players,other then that I would say pretty much true.

DeletedUser

I could be wrong,but if I remember correctly CR had like over 25 players before war with FATE started,I wouldn't call that as a small group or few players,less then 15 could be called - small group,less then 10 could be called - few,over 25 for sure is at least big group of players,other then that I would say pretty much true.

Yes, and no

Fate first attacked it was 2 hours after the start of Chaos Rising (yes, we where attacked within 2 hours of forming CR) when we had 12-15 members, We absorbed all attacks for 3 days. Why did we wait for 3 days? because i wrote this to squad FF and didn't want to attack a member that planned on joining us.

4) there will be open invitations to any former "Team FF" members for a short time
5) after that short time has expired any member wanting to join will need to be voted in by all members of fearless fighters.

when we declared war on Fate when we had 28-29 members or alliance rank was 10ish I believe, Fate was 4?

DeletedUser

Obviously no alliance is formed for no reason. You claim Fate attacked you first. If Fate had not attacked you, who (which alliance) would have been your first target?

DeletedUser

Obviously no alliance is formed for no reason. You claim Fate attacked you first. If Fate had not attacked you, who (which alliance) would have been your first target?

great question .... I don't know.

I guess the first alliance that decided to jump.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Very nice read but as Whateverr said... Very biased.

Nothing lasts forever however. KE has been around for such a long time and there history is amazing. They've been in the tightest spots and pulled through but as I said, nothing will last forever. Even TE or CR won't last forever for all you know...

I say well done to KE especially Jomarluna specifically.

DeletedUser

overconfidence.jpg

DeletedUser

KE fall

Actually how strange it might seem, if UF had never merged into KE, KE would still be around for quite some time.

Fact is that KE had two territories: one in the north and one in the south. As long as I remember KE was at war with a lot of alliances and their doom has been declared many times. In the end, South KE was fighting a battle with UOW and everybody assumed that it would be finished fast with a victory of UOW. This however was not really the case. Before UF merged into KE there was no problem for KE keeping the stance against UOW.

The merge undermined the stability of the alliance. The new players of the north (UF) were claiming leadership and were blaming the south for not joining their fight with CR.

South KE's fighters were good friends with CR and they did not see a reason to attack CR , also taking into account that this would get them in a war on two fronts with UOW and CR.

Pushing the blame and the not so diplomatic phrasing within the alliance forum made almost all real fighters in the south leave KE. This was the end of KE south and actually the end of KE.

All this happened due to the merge KE-UF and the lack of leadership in the weeks following this merger.

DeletedUser

Actually how strange it might seem, if UF had never merged into KE, KE would still be around for quite some time.

All this happened due to the merge KE-UF and the lack of leadership in the weeks following this merger.

A well made point, Fjalraven.

Fate had been moving West with BA under Scullionus and Lefty in order to fight UF when the CR/Fate war began. That war ended in part because of the UF merge into EF with KE. Fate and UoW had made little progress against KE before this. The unmerge leaving UF in KE meant that instead of UF facing CR/Fate, all of KE did.

A lack of effective leadership and internal problems meant that KE was unable to work together as an alliance. Additional pressure on their South, together with ongoing defeat by CR in the North has proven too much for most to bear.

Without Adamberr putting in an inhuman effort to save his alliance, they seem doomed. It's probably too late for KE now to do anything other than save what they can from the ashes.

Regards,
Leo

DeletedUser

There you have it. Straight from the "horses mouth" (figure of speech) Someone from KE south(before) finally said their piece. Interesting. :)
KE South lost ALL if not MOST of their strong fighters in this merge but I don't think they'll go away soon.

Sorry I have nothing important to say. Just spamming......:p

More stories like this please....;) Liven up the forums. :pro:

And + Rep for fjalraven

DeletedUser

A lack of effective leadership and internal problems meant that KE was unable to work together as an alliance. Additional pressure on their South, together with ongoing defeat by CR in the North has proven too much for most to bear.

well in the south it was not so much external pressure. KE was holding against UOW, and in some cases even making progress. It was more the internal discussion, arguments, lack of understanding and even curses that made fighters from the south leave, not the war pressure. UF did not know and did not want to understand the historic links between KE-South and CR

BTW: CR was not actually attacking the south. And as for the war with UOW, that's what this game is about.

Without Adamberr putting in an inhuman effort to save his alliance, they seem doomed. It's probably too late for KE now to do anything other than save what they can from the ashes.

I think whatever Adamberr does, the south will be lost for KE. There are almost no more fighters in there.

DeletedUser16560

+ rep , Fjal. You resumed very well what happened and what lead KE to auto-destruct themselves (with a small push from CR).

R.I.P. Knights empire.

DeletedUser

While adamberr lives. Knights Empire lives.

graph

Was that a pulse I seen?

graph

nevermind

DeletedUser

awww even more loses from Ke now to a new allaince called valhaler

o yer its the northren UF lot now they think this is gonna soften the blow for them it just means we have to eleimite them as well as KE i think just waiting for the bosses to inform me off the action wiht this lot untill then im gonna keep the attacks up ;)

DeletedUser15946

valhalla... opportunistic, but beast maybe don't give you rest... :eek:

DeletedUser

In Norse mythology, Valhalla (from Old Norse Valhöll "hall of the slain"[1]) is a majestic, enormous hall located in Asgard, ruled over by the god Odin. Chosen by Odin, half of those that die in combat travel to Valhalla upon death, led by valkyries, while the other half go to the goddess Freyja's field Fólkvangr. In Valhalla, the dead join the masses of those who have died in combat known as Einherjar, as well as various legendary Germanic heroes and kings, as they prepare to aid Odin during the events of Ragnarök. Before the hall stands the golden tree Glasir, and the hall's ceiling is thatched with golden shields. Various creatures live around Valhalla, such as the stag Eikþyrnir and the goat Heiðrún, both described as standing atop Valhalla and consuming the foliage of the tree Læraðr.

well they knida got the name right they will b slign so therefore they will b par tof valhalla!!

DeletedUser

And so it's finally ended, even though the former UF members will never accept the fact they lost to CR. They lost two times now, so I guess they want to lose a 3rd time. Different name but the same game.

Southern KE is non-existent. I've seen 100's, maybe even 1000's, of battle reports of the newer CR members attacking KE in the south. (I've even threw in a few hundred) . If one of their members even tries to resist, former KE members simply force them out of the game or out of KE.

RIP Knights Empire.
It was fun while it lasted :)