Beginner Drago's Touch-Up Shoppe

DeletedUser19523

Thanks you've really come on as a sig maker, your awesome now ;)

i remember the days that she was my "apprentice" lol it seems so long ago. but really. you have become great. better than i could ever do!

DeletedUser

when i was your "apprentice"? i dont think i was ever really your apprentice, we just kinda worked together...

DeletedUser19523

yeah, but at that time you were new, so i kinda took you under my wing. i still remember that baltimore raven head that you drew... now, i would think ur a 5 year old if i saw that from you at this point. but you really have come a long way!

DeletedUser

Are you still taking requests? i do not know but i am going to put one in, just incase >.<

Type: Sig
Size: (what ever size works best for you)
Theme: based upon my Coat of arms
Text #1: Ut Vivas Vigila

Additional note i would like it based upon my family coat of arms
its an Arnold one as as there are alot of different Arnold "branches"
heres a link to the coat of arms i would like used
http://centralbaptistclovis.org/Taylor.htm
(it is the Coat of arms on the right hand side {the red arnold one})

DeletedUser

YOU BET I'M STILL TAKING REQUESTS! it'll take longer though since it's christmas, but i'll try to get it done as soon as possible (after geko's COA).

DeletedUser

ok then coolio
and no problem expected that it might take longer, holiday season and all, Real life > game

hope the request made sense tho

DeletedUser

it did, no worries. here geko, your COA;
geko4740COA-1.jpg

i tried to add a 'glow' effect but if you think it's a bit too much than i can go back and delete it.

DeletedUser19523

wow... yeah, take away the "glow"... f you could make the text bigger and make it blue...

thanks. i know, it will be done after the holidays and after CT

DeletedUser15240

i remember the days that she was my "apprentice" lol it seems so long ago. but really. you have become great. better than i could ever do!

no, she was always a lot better than you....

I remember you as being a whiny noob who everyone hated because you thoguth you were awesome at gfx when you were frankly terrible, and you stole requests form other shops as no one was going to your own shop.

DeletedUser

Can you make one for my alliance please?
Type: COA
Size: 240x180
Theme: Chaos
Text #1: CHAOS.INC

DeletedUser19523

sorry drago... i think i might have to take the origional... can i have the address?

DeletedUser

wait which one d'you mean? one with white background (your avvy), first version, and the last version (with/without glow).

DeletedUser

no, she was always a lot better than you....

I remember you as being a whiny noob who everyone hated because you thoguth you were awesome at gfx when you were frankly terrible, and you stole requests form other shops as no one was going to your own shop.

+1

:)

DeletedUser

here callus,
CallusTacticussig.jpg
sorry it took me so long, i was on a really short christmas vacation. i just downloaded a huge christmas pack thing from deviantart so i'm gonna be experimenting with that a lot (5 psds, 28 C4d's, 25 textures, 30 stocks, 15 fractals, and 50 renders all in one pack).

DeletedUser

oh wow awesome :p
any possibility of making the text more noticable ?? ^_^