Easter event

DeletedUser

On a new world like Lamia, most of the easter store items aren't very useful yet to the majority of the population. I'm going to end up letting around 1k eggs go to waste by the end of it all. It wouldn't have been a bad idea to add something we could have burned off some of these eggs with like purchasing resources or something.

DeletedUser

The Lamia Easter Store was limited because of how new the world is. Purchasable items like Culture Points and Resources were removed because it would have given some people too much of an advantage at such an early stage. There is still plenty to spend the eggs on, though, and you can get a significant advantage over other players without needing the CP/Resource options.

DeletedUser25415

still a scam
a lot of people bought extra coins expecting the second page to turn up

a little bit of information could have been polite
all this seems like is a scam
certainly not a bonus

DeletedUser

On a new world like Lamia, most of the easter store items aren't very useful yet to the majority of the population. I'm going to end up letting around 1k eggs go to waste by the end of it all. It wouldn't have been a bad idea to add something we could have burned off some of these eggs with like purchasing resources or something.

I disagree, i think what there is to buy is a massive help.

Use eggs for happiness to increase resource production and pop growth and COTO for troops. Then use them Heighten senses for double BP and Myrmidon for +10% more damage.

What more do you want :p

DeletedUser

Don't forget 150 favour every 4 hours. On a speed 1 world that is incredible. You can also use it to get resources.

still a scam
a lot of people bought extra coins expecting the second page to turn up

a little bit of information could have been polite
all this seems like is a scam
certainly not a bonus

No, it wasn't a scam, and if you think it is you need to look up the definition. It has always been a trend for events to be more limiting (sometimes completely absent) when launched close to the beginning of a world. If you bought gold on the assumption that Lamia would have everything, then it is the player's fault for assuming such things and then trying to point the blame for their own shortcomings. Plus, it's not like you can't use the gold for other things. Sure, it could have been slightly better communicated to spoon feed the very small portion of people who need that extra hand or are too lazy to do their homework/research, but by no means or definition is it a scam.

DeletedUser13459

i was happy with what they did. troops fighting 10% stronger and training in half the time, sounds good to me.

the biggest question i have is why the hell would you bother collecting 1k eggs (if you really did) if you weren't going to spend the eggs on anything?

DeletedUser

I have a lot of eggs, but that's because my chickens produce them much faster than I can use them and I've only been feeding them every few hours.

DeletedUser

i have a lot of eggs, but that's because my chickens produce them much faster than i can use them and i've only been feeding them every few hours.

mod advantage alert!!!! why are the capital letters turning to simple letters cause I wrote mod advantage alert in capital but it's turning to simple letters :(

DeletedUser

No idea, lol, but my chickens only do 24/h. I just stockpiled a massive amount of eggs in the first couple of days so now I can just do it casually.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mod advantage alert!!!! why are the capital letters turning to simple letters cause I wrote mod advantage alert in capital but it's turning to simple letters :(

No mod advantage, you just need to run your mouse cursor back and forth over your chickens to stoke them and they lay eggs much quicker. :p