En 81. When? Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser29066

Isn't it strange that roughly a year ago we were complaining about Inno releasing too many new worlds too fast? Seems I recall they were rolling them out at a rate of one every 2 weeks or so. Now the pendulum has swung the other way.

DeletedUser5832

LOL, good point.

Just saying, some customer service would be nice here.
No offense Richard, but you are hired as a community manager. You should be hammering them for an answer on this. More so than the pending changes, ignoring this thread will actually lose you paying customers.

Im not entirely sure how you can possibly know the level of 'hammering' I am doing? Its pretty senseless me posting every day that I have passed the feedback on now, isn't it? Me and my team are delivering as good a customer service as we are viably able to in this scenario. Im not ignoring this thread at all, on the contrary, I have read every post.

DeletedUser37948

personaly im enjoying the anticipation and gathering recruits in skype while i have the time ;)

Ps any old freinds looking to join an elite team pm me, chatting with about 40 vets in skype already ;)

DeletedUser

Im not entirely sure how you can possibly know the level of 'hammering' I am doing? Its pretty senseless me posting every day that I have passed the feedback on now, isn't it? Me and my team are delivering as good a customer service as we are viably able to in this scenario. Im not ignoring this thread at all, on the contrary, I have read every post.

I'm glad to see they ignore you just like they ignore us.

DeletedUser

Thanks for that Richard. Glad to know that you are trying for us.

DeletedUser41523

personaly im enjoying the anticipation and gathering recruits in skype while i have the time ;)

Ps any old freinds looking to join an elite team pm me, chatting with about 40 vets in skype already ;)

I'm enjoying the wait too to be honest.

Look at Rhammus, its bloody glorious. :)

DeletedUser44112

I wanted a new World before the Chrimbo event.... does not look like that will happen now :(

DeletedUser41523

I feel like they'll announce one before the event starts or during the event. Less money if they don't. Or maybe they're waiting for Rhammus and Pando to finish. Something is definitely up here...

DeletedUser32250

Ohh, looks like we'll have some competition. :)

DeletedUser43442

Do i count as old familiars at least?It was a long time and you left Lindos shortly after starting.Me wants invite thou :cool:

DeletedUser

Do i count as old familiars at least?It was a long time and you left Lindos shortly after starting.Me wants invite thou :cool:
Zero never sticks around...
Not my place to judge or question, but when I join a world I always want to start with a crew who will at least try to go to the end. You can have a few months of fun and possibly glory but in the end - who cares? It's only those who stick around who really matter.

DeletedUser41436

personally, the only fun thing about the wait is watching everyone get all stressed out about a game, remember, it is just a game.

for all of you complaining about the wait, there are plenty of worlds still open why not prove just how good you are by doing the following.
start on an existing world and see how long it takes you to rise to the top/wipe out all other alliances etc. keep your skill levels up, so when the new world comes you can always just leave.

this is just a suggestion, you dont have to do it.

Zarun-

Strategos
keep your skill levels up
You can't really get 'rusty' at Grepo, unless they introduce new stuff while you're on hiatus.

Joining an existing world and playing catch up is absolutely no fun at all - especially if you are the type of player who can drop in on day 1 and maintain a top 20+ rank/bp rank throughout the server.

Not to mention that you're likely to land in a rim ocean if you join late. Rim can be hotly contested but can also be really boring.

But the delay has been so long that some players are indeed playing on US Sparta out of boredom. That world is going to fold so fast when EN 81 comes out.

DeletedUser27128

Seriously though, been almost 5 months now since a new one, I wonder whats keeping Inno... :eek:

DeletedUser

Slightly puzzled with the length of time it's taking to announce the new world.

Maybe a possible theory is Inno are not going to be making as many worlds and opening them as frequently to stop players from jumping from one world to another and this keeping the amount of active players in each world higher?

DeletedUser

Slightly puzzled with the length of time it's taking to announce the new world.

Maybe a possible theory is Inno are not going to be making as many worlds and opening them as frequently to stop players from jumping from one world to another and this keeping the amount of active players in each world higher?
The most plausible reason is a major change being implemented to the game. They already implemented the unit/research overhaul, but as we are still without a new world, I'm all but excited to think that inno is waiting to finish their tests on the new endgame and launch a completely new world, with new endgame and everything.
I really cannot think of another reason why they would withhold the next world for so long, as early game is by far the most financialy benefitial time for inno and they are only losing money every day they stall with it.

DeletedUser41523

I think its a combination. Even when they were releasing worlds it was really slowed down.

I think Inno is thinking long term and that they can't sustain what they were doing. Eventually even world hoppers will get bored of the game and many vets have already left for various reasons. I'd say many experienced players have a half-full world or maybe two left before they are gone for good. Eventually you run out of a new market to expand to as well. Especially if you're in the business of making unpopular updates (see Runescape).

Status
Not open for further replies.