End Game?

DeletedUser

well since gamma is a world which has a speed of 2 (double alpha) and cities can develop twice as fast, maybe it should be 200 cities on gamma.

DeletedUser

I think its probably already been suggested and refused. If you didn't have the option to pay then it might be alright but who wants to pay for something that they know will end?

DeletedUser2795

yeah, and personally, I know of no browser game that ends within a few years of a server/world starting

DeletedUser

yeah, and personally, I know of no browser game that ends within a few years of a server/world starting

im playing a game that each world restarts after 3 months,
that does my head in,
also look travian thee worlds on their restart every so often

DeletedUser2795

okay, travian I believe has what, 3 worlds out of how many? and that other game,

DeletedUser

I think it's a very good idea but it should be that dependent on the world speed depends on the amount of cities before it ends eg.
world speed 1: 100 cities
world speed 2: 150 cities
world speed 3: 200 cities
world speed 4: 250 cities

DeletedUser

I think it's a very good idea but it should be that dependent on the world speed depends on the amount of cities before it ends eg.
world speed 1: 100 cities
world speed 2: 150 cities
world speed 3: 200 cities
world speed 4: 250 cities

Troop speed should be factored in...

DeletedUser

I disagree completely with the idea of an end game like that. Not at all.

I think a world should end if
a) an alliance owns 90% of villages
b) less than 500 players remain on the world

DeletedUser340

Whover manages to pull eclipse wins...

I'v attempted he is very tough to get :'(

-sere

DeletedUser

I like your idea better :)

a. Adding-However, opposing alliances should get 7 days to knock out that alliance..

b. There will always be new players joining in... So that is impossible. Unless the world is locked.

DeletedUser

I like your idea better :)

a. Adding-However, opposing alliances should get 7 days to knock out that alliance..

b. There will always be new players joining in... So that is impossible. Unless the world is locked.

The world will be locked eventually, usually when they get to k00/99/90 or 09

And at a, yeh, I agree there but maybe a little more time, a month or two at least.

DeletedUser2795

500? please, less, maybe 200 or 100 :S

DeletedUser

And at a, yeh, I agree there but maybe a little more time, a month or two at least.

Month or two at least... If you are going to do that, if you want some epic battles, I suggest doing 75% of cities...

DeletedUser

Really got a lot of GREAT possibilities!

But 100... or maybe even 50... is way too high.

On Alpha World, a quick search of the rankings show's the top player has 41 cities...

---------------

Another possibility is to make smaller worlds... 10 or 20 islands each... people sign up, and everyone waits till the world is full, then everyone starts at the same time...

Alliances are there.... but there is NO alliance victory... One winner... one Emperor of the world.

A player who's last city is conquered is booted out... they can join a new world if they want.

ongoing results of these wars will be open to public viewing... so the people kicked out can watch the ongoing battle.

The winner wins cuz he or she rules EVERYTHING.

Could even add in some unique locations which are up for grabs and give special powers when controlled.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

500? please, less, maybe 200 or 100 :S

Maybe. I'm not quite sure on the numbers. Of course, the worlds closure will not happen immediately, but one or two months after that amount of players have been reached.

However, I really dislike the idea that the world will close once a player has a number of cities. That is diabolical and really is a waste after all the work put into it. Its all about domination, not just getting to a target. I also don't like the idea of positions.

DeletedUser

If you guys have an end-game idea, please post it in the Ideas forum. The developers are working on an end-game and a great idea from you guys might be worthwhile to pursue. :)

DeletedUser

How about this:

When an Alliance controls 50% of the world, all players in the same world get a mass mail:
The Gods, watching from above, disapprove of the lust for power of humanity. Pride becomes hubris, hubris becomes depravity, they have sent down the [insert civ name here] to purge the world of these tyrants.....

Then an uber civilisation spawns and takes the places of random villages of each island. This civilisation is sent here by the Gods, so
- All members of that alliance will have their Favour Points, Mythical Creatures and Divine Powers destroyed.
- All members of that alliance recieve a 5% defensive bonus.
- The civ will only attack that specific alliance and will have unique units.
- The civ will vanish when the alliance either reaches 60% world domination(in which case the world will end), or when the alliance falls to 35% control of game world(in which the game continues)

DeletedUser

Is 50% of the world by number of villages? if so an MRA could get this before BP ends :p

What if your village was one of the random villages? All your work gone to be replaced by a computer.