Ephuses- My almost dream world :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrillology

Phrourach
Not many people like World Speed 1 and Revolt- but this world is my almost dream world! I am excited for it.

I wonder if for some it is their dream world.

It's my almost dream world but it doesn't have revolt. Maybe I'll grow to like conquest and it becomes my favorite world.

I am excited for this world!!!

Anyone else? :D

DeletedUser21770

It's already up. Keep up dude XD

I love the settings though. Similar to Byzantium so I'm accustomed with the speed. Should be a blast.

DeletedUser

Speed one is great if you are a student so hen you got to your classes you don't miss a lot.

DeletedUser20921

Not many people like World Speed 1 and Revolt- but this world is my almost dream world! I am excited for it.

It's my almost dream world but it doesn't have revolt. Maybe I'll grow to like conquest and it becomes my favorite world.

You coming to the world or not? Waiting for you my friend :)

DeletedUser19523

haha yeah, nobody like speed 1 so there are only noobs there. this is gonna be an easy world to live in. :pro:, not my little ponies recording studio!

DeletedUser21770

You like insulting players who actually play speed 1 don't you? This world speed is actually a very testing speed, especially with troop speed at 3. Good luck surviving in this world.

DeletedUser

It is a nice setting, very relaxed :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, it isn't as hectic a a speed 2 or 3 world. I like that a lot.

DeletedUser19554

i hate world speeds over 3 because of my rl lol and my having an rl lol

DeletedUser19523

yeah man, he is!

i think i like speed one and two most... 3 is just too much cuz you get the gold users in 3 speed worlds and its like: day three and someone has 10 cities!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.