ETA news

DeletedUser

i know this is late in the sever but, could be entertaining.

anyone want me to start ETA news? simple Yes or NO will do

I'm thinking of writing the news once a month nothing much just enough to make people laugh.

the reason i'm asking is HIHIpeople tried but stopped at the 1st issue of ENQUIRER #1

Tyrion started the ETA news

1 think he stopped at the third edition edition so i will start at the 4th = old news

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if no mockery, no yellow journalism, no false stories, just clean news then yes.

DeletedUser

YES

BTW, mockery is a must or no one will even read it! after all, this really is just about the fun, right?

DeletedUser

yer if its not properganda except maybe in a section where every leader has there say from top 12

DeletedUser15946

Great idea :) we should all help in that if needed :)

DeletedUser

will it just be leaders or will u get players opinions about things too? i think if u do just leaders u miss out on what a normal players in an alliance feels and such. idk maybe a bad suggestion but just thought id put it out there.

DeletedUser

will it just be leaders or will u get players opinions about things too? i think if u do just leaders u miss out on what a normal players in an alliance feels and such. idk maybe a bad suggestion but just thought id put it out there.

good idea.

If you would like to have anything included in the next edition of the news, please send it to me in a PM by the 25 of each month. Title the PM 'Eta News' so I can find it easily.

Also if you would like information about your Alliance to be included, please send me something included in the PM about it.

You will get credit for the information unless you state you want to be anonymous

DeletedUser

Id prefer if it would only post the news and no comment and having another thread to discuss it and mock lol

mockering and having fun is a must in public forums or else it gets boring. Not commenting on the news thread would make it easier to read for years to come ;)

DeletedUser

On the mockery, don't make anything personal, and as for my opinion on the news, make it facts as much as possible, but make it obvious when you use mockery.

DeletedUser

Id prefer if it would only post the news and no comment and having another thread to discuss it and mock lol

mockering and having fun is a must in public forums or else it gets boring. Not commenting on the news thread would make it easier to read for years to come ;)

You know people will post. i can't control other peoples comments

DeletedUser

I'd like to see this. It's definitely a yes for me, and I think Whateverr will do a good job. I'll send in my glamour shots for page three

DeletedUser

On the mockery, don't make anything personal, and as for my opinion on the news, make it facts as much as possible, but make it obvious when you use mockery.

I never making anything personal....

Whatever, its a good idea... :) so Yes from me... :cool:

DeletedUser

ok, I'm going forward with this......

For those that are worried. I will try not to be bias, but you know bad news, and drama is more entertaining.

If you would like to have anything included in the next edition of the news, please send it to me in a PM by 25th of each month at the latest. Title the PM 'Eta News' so I can find it easily. Will their be exceptions of course but don't count on it.

Need a contact from the top 12 alliances to speak for your alliance.

If you have a question to ask an alliance and want to remain anonymous forward the question to me and state you want to remain anon.

DeletedUser

I have been playing around. titles for the paper. I made 4 but unsure which one i like if anyone prefers one of these over the other let me know. If anyone has a better idea also let me know.

banneretanews-1.jpg

banneretanews-2.jpg

lunapic_ETAbanner1-1.jpg

lunapic_ETAbanner1-2.jpg

lunapic_ETAbanner1-2-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For some reason I can't see the first one. But I like the number 2 better. =)

Edit---saw the first one...still like number 2.