Milestones Eubea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarun-

Strategos
jdc has been rimmed so I don't know if he'll continue this. He still hasn't added GA for 5000 avg.

Yet another milestones thread bites the dust, predictably.

DeletedUser30490

who wants to startover?
i would but i'm doing Oropos milestones and i'm kinda adding pic milestones so alot to do

DeletedUser26926

I am still here. i was on holiday where i found my access to internet wasn't available. I managed to get online for 2 mins and sent a message to my alliance leader about my situation. However, despite that message they went ahead and took my city.

Despite all of this, I will still be doing the milestones as i will honour my position and won't let you guys down. :)

DeletedUser

Yeap, one can still do milestones from O34, doesnt really matter where you're at, as long as You're in the game.

DeletedUser

I thought we are not allowed to talk about ow awesome we are but what can we do if we keep taking all the milestones :)

DeletedUser26926

Wow... If I could -rep you right now I would. This isn't done for rep, it's done as a community favor...

Guess you are right. Posts are removed. I will do my best to keep it going but it will only be updated every day or two.

DeletedUser

Either BE or GA took the 20k average milestone aswell, I missed which one got to it first though.

//First to 50k bp - Madpugs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

100k BP Tom Creed999
25k DBP hell73
50k Fighter Madpugs
20k avg. BP Grepo Addicts
500k ABP Grepo Addicts
250k DBP Byzantine Empire

-BH

DeletedUser

Total Battle points 100k: Madpugs

//25 towns: Madpugs

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarun-

Strategos
Should go ahead and put Madpugs down for 250k, save you some time. He only needs one or two more cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.