Evolution vs. The World

DeletedUser

As there has been a lot of changes in our alliance and as our enemies have had a bit of a run at us in the passed few days, I thought it was only fair that we start a fresh tab. bobytza33 joined our alliance on 06-12-2011 so we will use that date as the starting date for the new score line. Anybody updating scores in this thread please only up date them from that date.

When I say the world I mean DF/DFW/Alpha/AA/GS/D3ATH

Evolution 15
The world 9

DeletedUser

On that count I think it was 4 each to Alpha and DF with GS taking the other.

DeletedUser

I'll update about the scores for BS and TU seperately later tomorrow, so we'll know where we left:D
They are the same players and same enemies so we just continue our fight under another name!

DeletedUser17483

Ocean 55 looks nice without any alpha there :)
1 -Evolution 8450197 757 11163

DeletedUser

I thought this would be the new busy thread, but i guess we can't get over the BS vs GS, or the TU vs Alpah threads, lol.

DeletedUser

Evolution 42
The World 14

It has to be said though 30 of the 42 conquest we got since the 6th of DEC were from Alpha and their Academy, we can always depend on Alpha for a few easy ones ;)

DeletedUser

I am actually really board I haven't received an attack in weeks (the one I did I was snowboarding) and I have many defensive cities because of where I am positioned. Mind helping me out Evo?

DeletedUser

well you can also help by using those super powered archers to attack us you know :p

DeletedUser17104

of course ur bored u dont attack and have to get all ur bp from supporting others.

DeletedUser

@notguilty
If you knew the account you wouldn't actively attack at the moment either. Besides I won't lie that I am not the best attacker. I am decent, but when more than half your cities are defensive (you cannot say that when I obtained the account it was a poor idea to have defensive cities or that Alpha doesn't need a strong defensive unit in o56) It is hard to put together a good offensive. Besides befor bashing a player you know vary little about in a different alliance you may want to look at your allies. I can name a few who have less ABP less total BP and are a higher rank. Should they not attack more or is okay for them to sim since they are in a larger alliance?

Edit: Looks like I got under notguilty's skin :D

@val
I am awaiting your attacks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17104

lol i never said it was a bad idea i only stated the obvious. if u r bored with the current way u play the game maybe a differrent approach would change that.

not sure why u think u r under my skin, i will guess it has to do with the spy u caught at one of ur cities but i can tell u that other players from ur alliance also recieved spies so dont put to much into that. i can send the reports if u like including the one for your other city i spied. :)

DeletedUser

excuse my spamming but I would like to give a shout out to the world, GO WORLD!!!!lol and may Evolution keep us happy with many battles. I guess the whole inactive scenario has really down-played most of the activities but I have s strong feeling it will start picking up soon.

DeletedUser

How I played was more than exciting, I had more than 15 attacks on me from the day after I brought back the account to right up when Evo formed. as soon as Evo formed I wasn't receiving attacks. I had already built many specialized defensive cities seeing as I was constantly under attack. I am happy now that val is obliging with several attacks on one of my cities.

DeletedUser17104

ok - u were the one who said u were bored not me.

Enjoy Val's attacks :)

DeletedUser

dont worry mate you will enjoy my attacks soon
i just rebuild frome miha cleaning and then i will came for you :)
tip 10k of defensive troops didnt help then :))