Fantasy Alliance

DeletedUser

Who whould you choose to be in your alliance?

draft pick number one:
you get the drift you get 5 picks choose wisely and tell us why

DeletedUser18993

Hmm.... All 5 of my top pics for my "fantasy" alliance are already IN my alliance. I guess that means I'm livin' the dream!

DeletedUser

my 1st pick would be you ash due to your funniness lol

DeletedUser

1) valheru.ro
2)cb627cb627
3)BloodRed26
4)bobytza33
5)rmoller

DeletedUser

O me, pick me next!

Spiller, Christian, T-storms, Hamwise and...... Hmmm. Feillerfinien.

I would lie to them, and lie to them, and lie to them.... and lie..... and lie.... and lie...... lies.... lies..... lies.... and more lies. They would love me for it. Then we'd all start non-sensical wars and blame the other guy. I honestly feel like playing a bad guy in the next world I play in. Haha. Maybe they will join me there!

DeletedUser

Awe, why thank you mate...... Lol, so your location, and in-game ocean just made me laugh.

DeletedUser

I feel honoured Holy:)
I would pick

1. rmoller, great diplomat who's able to get almost everything done.
2. valheru.ro, we all know what he's capable of..
3. ash42, every alliance needs a head recruiter.
4. Murtius, a great PnP writer is usefull in every single war!
5. Bli zankity, a great player who fights at two fronts and is able to do that and lead an sister alliance of his main alliance to greatness!

Of course I would just want a fusion of BLACK SEA and The Unit as my alliance, but these players would be great players I think that will be very usefull once you start a new alliance..

DeletedUser

Not if we started new in a world with all of us in our area, or even a same island..

DeletedUser

I'll join, but Omicron will remain main world..
Alliance name?

DeletedUser

I think we should try this again with everyone said whne we either die in Omi. Or the world it'self dies of boredom.

DeletedUser

Nevermind man, I'm staying Omicron..
It might be a bit boring in here, but ingame it's always exciting!