Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

To everyone that knows me here on Zeta I would like to say it was a pleasure playing with you all, good or we are all fighting for ourselves and our alliances. I have stayed Number one on this server for the best part of this year and finally reached the 2 Million points that I aimed for (Actually it was 1 million but.....) I carried on when there was a promise that the server would be upgraded, We have all waited for this only to find out that it won't happen and eventually this server will die.

As Raiders once said when this becomes a full time job the fun goes out of playing it as a game with 150 cities to manage this is now more than a fulltime job.

I wish everyone good luck for the remainder of this server

DeletedUser12571

Shame to see you go. I hear you're a good player and, even though they sometimes breached the rules, I enjoyed reading your posts.

DeletedUser

Bye
Its a shame to see you go and now I get to see the Jinn get pulvirized

DeletedUser

You are leaving for some time now..It would be interesting to see you finally do something you say you would do.:p However if you really do leave(which I doubt) it will increase the boredom here on Zeta. And as you said this server is breathing its last breathes..:(

DeletedUser

Garg if you really do leave what are you going to do just think about how it will leave a big hole in your day get over yourself and stay and finish this thing out don't be a quitter

DeletedUser

Garg if you really do leave what are you going to do just think about how it will leave a big hole in your day get over yourself and stay and finish this thing out don't be a quitter

Unlike half of you alliance that i have been told are rotting in Jails around the world, i do have a life and things outside of here.

DeletedUser

Bye

To everyone that knows me here on Zeta I would like to say it was a pleasure playing with you all, good or we are all fighting for ourselves and our alliances. I have stayed Number one on this server for the best part of this year and finally reached the 2 Million points that I aimed for (Actually it was 1 million but.....) I carried on when there was a promise that the server would be upgraded, We have all waited for this only to find out that it won't happen and eventually this server will die.

As Raiders once said when this becomes a full time job the fun goes out of playing it as a game with 150 cities to manage this is now more than a fulltime job.

I wish everyone good luck for the remainder of this server

goodbye mate; OA

DeletedUser

Im here for 20 years to life unless my parole hearing goes much better than expected :p

Zeta w/o Garg is like the NFL w/o The Patriots or Star Wars w/o Jabba the Hut. What will we do without a bad guy? Take care Garg, Im sure we will see you again though.

DeletedUser16292

Im here for 20 years to life unless my parole hearing goes much better than expected :p

Zeta w/o Garg is like the NFL w/o The Patriots or Star Wars w/o Jabba the Hut. What will we do without a bad guy? Take care Garg, Im sure we will see you again though.

WO WO WO, who says New England is the bad guy? Were just Really really really awesome.

DeletedUser

Apparently someone removed my comment about jails from here..:eek: Interesting..:rolleyes:

No matter,I really think you leaving is the best thing to do.Not because I look forward to see you off this server and off in general(which I do by the way but that is not the point here :D),but for your own good.

You mentioned something about a life outside of this while we rott in jails.Well I think that is reversed.I know get it why are you like you are.You envy us(DCS) for having lives outside of grepo and we still manage to kick your asses in game..And you hang here for pretty much most of the day and you still are nothing but a ghost buster...:) I am sorry that you life is so boring that you have to satisfy with being the bad boy in grepo..:( Now once you leave you can make it change,maybe find some friends in rl or maybe even a girlfriend...I wish you all the luck in that.Hope to see ya come back soon here to tell us you are happy finally in rl .;)

DeletedUser10984

lol iwko if you actually knew anything then you would know that of the main reasons for Garg leaving is his new wife :p

DeletedUser

Says garg and for some reason(I really don't kno why is that) I find it hard to trust gargarenthis...;)

DeletedUser10984

Says garg and for some reason(I really don't kno why is that) I find it hard to trust gargarenthis...;)

lol then trust me, Garg is not only my alliance mate but my friend.

DeletedUser

As you say..I will trust garg only then when I officially end in mental institution...;) Now he will say I am already there rotting and using large amount of free time to play grepolis...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.