Inactive Topic Farming visit

DeletedUser12667

Proposal:
An option to visit a farm without attacking it, or an option to visit a farm already conqured

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Not that I have found

Reason:
To be able to send long farm runs while under attack to dodge.

Details:
An option added to just visit a farm instead of conquering it, or if it is already conqured maybe demand a visit with a reset time just like if you were demanding resources or troops

Visual Aids:
Non-conquered

aaa-1.jpg

Conquered

205-1.jpg

Balance:
It will give players who are strictly offensive a chance to build like before in 1.26 version without having to worry about loosing troops from not being able to dodge

Abuse Prevention:
I cant think of anyway this could be abused

Summary:
I would like the option to send out my troops on a long farm run while I know I will be afk for a while without having to worry about revolting the farm after.

DeletedUser

I like it, but why not just attack/support a city on your island you know is empty..?

DeletedUser12667

I like it, but why not just attack/support a city on your island you know is empty..?

I have cities where I am the only one on the island. So if I am under constant attack and need to be afk more than 10 min before the attack I cant send and cancel cause I wont be online. Then I got to spend the next few hrs trying to revolt the farm. I also have cities on islands where all the other cities are enemies. If I attack them to attempt a dodge it is likely I will loose all of my snipers, or if I support them they could have an alliance mate attack them and I end up loosing them anyway.

DeletedUser

Maybe. Some people may always hide their troops there which makes it harder for us to gain bp.

DeletedUser12667

Maybe. Some people may always hide their troops there which makes it harder for us to gain bp.

Which is why they call this a strategy game:p Different players, different strategies. If everybody played the same and turtled their cities to defend against attacks, it would not be as fun imo.

DeletedUser

If this came in I would just hide all of my offensive troops in the nearest farm as they cant be attacked. It would completely destroy any chance for a player to take out his opponents offensive troops that he left in his city whilst offline. If Grepolis does this that Visit should be "OCCUPY" where alliances can occupy a farm, where having troops occuping a farm would affect the mood ratings and a player can attack troops occupying a farm.

DeletedUser22650

he said farming visit, not support the idea is the troops can stay in transit for aslong as the slowest unit will allow....as you allways could in 1.26, itts not a new game mechanic but the reinstatement of an important old one

.....i agree, for conquest worlds especially this was a vital strategy