66317124.png

31782106.png

22098074.png

97321824.png

72917152.png

Sorry for the delay... size bug...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15581

Trust me I am the happiest guy "outside" Rim Express to see the success.... well done, hats off. I hope the hunted foxes reveal their identities now.

Can't +rep you right now, but the work in the PnP does deserve it !

DeletedUser

best PnP so far. awesome job :)

i could care less who FoxHound players are now. they must not have been "that good."

DeletedUser

missing some epic battle reports and some grepo stats sheep showing they left (gone ghost) after you guys picked up 7 citys from them, but all around a good PnP !

+ for this of course =)

omg I pressed enter, and without my sign from the rep.. lol.. but it is + from me =)

DeletedUser

Just an epic pnp
+ rep for it when i can
Reports would be like icing on the cake though :p

DeletedUser

Nice Job on pnp mac and good work everyone.:p

+rep

fantastic mr fox aka rounders

DeletedUser

a pure beauty proud to be a part of this distinguished group of noobs so do you think we can still be considered as a MRA ?

DeletedUser

The PnP wasn't posted for 5 minutes and already some down rep given by anonymous people. Anonymous.... heard that before...
To those two, I say: if you down rep have the courage of your opinion, have some guts, have some balls, sign it! Your unsigned downrepping lead me to think that your are one (or two) of the freshly rimmed Foxhound... bitter and sulking. It now brings me even more joy cause I have confirmation that you are sore losers.
Thanks for the +rep of all the other people, I'll + rep you if I can, be sure of that.

repec.jpg

DeletedUser

Nice PnP, but I wouldn't give +rep for it, as it's just not really my kinda PnP. I like ones with reports...

Nonetheless, giving -rep for a PnP is ridiculous. Someone's put effort into it, and it's ridiculous to -rep.

Nicely done though mate :)

DeletedUser

Nice Job on pnp mac and good work everyone.:p

+rep

fantastic mr fox aka rounders

:Angry: Hey I wanted to be Fantastic Mr. Fox....!!!!

Mac: Best PnP I have seen for a long while...probably since the Xi ones from Statler..

DeletedUser19992

Excellent mac! pure excellent!

There are a few things you have missed out though, like the fact you were obsessed with finding out who we were, as if you were owed knowing out identities. you also have no humour as you constantly complained about our games (merry go round contacts and purposely bad english)

Your alliance pulled off the impossible though i admit, So congrats on managing to conquer a few cities (after a few attempts) against 8 active people. If you look at the 'Foxhound' Alliance as it is now, you will see who was actually active, as the rest of the members who have points and cities haven't even noticed we are over.

we pleaded with you to get over your childish grudge and ally with us against the Gauls (who will no doubt rim you once they get bored).

so great job mac, a fail pnp that people are only congratulating because an alliance is gone and not because 8 people (huge number) quit because you were annoying.

We have said our piece now and therefore will disappear back to our native server, Psi it was fun! good luck and enjoy yourselves

DeletedUser

Glad to be part of the team!!!

HEY HEY HEY
NOW ALL U FOXIES KNOW
NEVER TO MESS
WITH THE RIM EXPRESS

Nice PnP Mac cant wait for the next one.

Good job guys.

DeletedUser

HEY HEY HEY
NOW ALL U FOXIES KNOW
NEVER TO MESS
WITH THE RIM EXPRESS

Nice PnP Mac cant wait for the next one.

Good job guys.

DeletedUser

There are a few things you have missed out though, like the fact you were obsessed with finding out who we were, as if you were owed knowing out identities. you also have no humour as you constantly complained about our games (merry go round contacts and purposely bad english)

Your alliance pulled off the impossible though i admit, So congrats on managing to conquer a few cities (after a few attempts) against 8 active people. If you look at the 'Foxhound' Alliance as it is now, you will see who was actually active, as the rest of the members who have points and cities haven't even noticed we are over.

we pleaded with you to get over your childish grudge and ally with us against the Gauls (who will no doubt rim you once they get bored).

so great job mac, a fail pnp that people are only congratulating because an alliance is gone and not because 8 people (huge number) quit because you were annoying.

We have said our piece now and therefore will disappear back to our native server, Psi it was fun! good luck and enjoy yourselves

How can I summarize all this.... yeap.. I got it... SORE LOSERS! :D

You're going back to your world, anonymous, with a sore bottom and a banged ego :Angry:, at least remaining anonymous just saved you from the public humiliation of being ousted by a tea party full of worthless posers as Naked snake qualified us. ;)

I'll be doing another PnP very soon, showing the mails I got from Meryl (leader), naked snake and Laughing octopus. No picture this time... just reading. Then you can see how FoxHound dug its own grave. :cool:

DeletedUser

Impossible humm Yeah not impossible since we did get that done.
Pleaded humm yeah a bit more then pleaded I reckon
Over hummm we'll see what they'll do now... will they as they say go back to their native worlds or try again... so I would say not yet we haven't finished with with them.
Active People hummm Active people we are very proud to have fought active people not inactive, they were a real challenge and we came on top
Ally humm with you.. about alliance, mysterious identity prevented any form of alliance so... NEVER EVER we choose wisely are allies thats the one good thing about having good leadership

:pro: actually this is PSi and yeah your OUT
NEXT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The PnP wasn't posted for 5 minutes and already some down rep given by anonymous people. Anonymous.... heard that before...
To those two, I say: if you down rep have the courage of your opinion, have some guts, have some balls, sign it! Your unsigned downrepping lead me to think that your are one (or two) of the freshly rimmed Foxhound... bitter and sulking. It now brings me even more joy cause I have confirmation that you are sore losers.
Thanks for the +rep of all the other people, I'll + rep you if I can, be sure of that.

repec.jpg

I minus repped you. Because picture PnP IS the lowest form of PnP in my opinion at least.

I commend you on the effort of beating them, but reports would have been much better then a few lame jokes against them trough pictures =/
Yes you put work into it and yes I appreciate such effort... But I was very disappointed when I read all of it.

All in all, I would normally have + repped you, but because it was brought in such a lame way (My opinion.) I -repped you.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
So who's next on Rim expresses hit list?

As I see it, they share Ocean 55 with TIG but will they actually hit them?

Edit: To the person that keeps -repping me and calls me a Lamo without signing it, then you are one too coward. Grow up.

Last edited: