Game Speed

slobo.c

Strategos
Speed 3 & Unit Speed 2 its great!
What do u think? :D

Only thing is dam Moral but Revolt is best.... :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser23582

Honestly I don't mind about morale.
It willd be nice having speed unit 2 :p

DeletedUser23582

Why Revolt is way better then Conquest to me...... :D

For sure Revolt is better for me too. For instance, if you send a CS in Conquest System you need to wait until the CS arrives and 24 hours more until you'll have the city. In Revolt System all you need is a good timing and when the CS arrives, you get your city. You may launch the CS earlier and when the revolt starts (in 12 hours) the city may be yours. So in Revolt you need to wait less time to grab a city.

DeletedUser

OOOHHHH!!! I really want to join this world but I won't be able to till 10 days after it starts :(

DeletedUser19569

come on ..i love the game settings but revolt..ugh..sorry but conquest is waay better. With revolt you can clear a city and keep clearing it but if the person is just a average defender he should be able to take out your cs with good timing. revolt is made to help the lower point players..i find it a pain even though im usually the lower point player.:p
As for conquest i luv it!! Clear the city, launch cs and give good support..you do still need to keep it cleared but its soo much easier because they HAVE to keep there units in they cant keep dodging like with revolt. Also revolt does take longer. !2 hrs and however long your cs takes. With conquest it depends on what world. But never more then 12 hrs. Personally its prob just cuz i started out on conquest.haha..anyways was looking forward to a world to replace sigma.. but..oh well

DeletedUser

I don't like the alliance cap. Waaay too big. They should have pushed it down towards like 40.

DeletedUser

I agree. Alliance cap is too big, and Revolt sucks. They should have not even made the idea, conquest rules

DeletedUser

I think it will be a great occasion to restart the adventure...
Alliances are great in term of size.

DeletedUser

Yes it will be great, but who could possibly manage an alliance that big? If you can without chaos, I will be amazed

DeletedUser21480

I dont like revolt conquest is better but i guess revolt works for me two lol =D

DeletedUser20921

I like big alliance caps, they bring huge wars :) Revolt will be interesting and the speed will help alot from all the slow worlds lately.

DeletedUser

Huge wars= Mass destruction, which I do like, but that also creates massive MRA's and a lot of inactivity and chaos, and revolt will suck in this world because the world is already fast, its speed 3

DeletedUser

personally I think speed 3 is terrible for conquest. that means your city can be conquered literally while you sleep since 8 hours is what a lot of people get...

With revolt it is at least a little more generous. you can wake up after 8 hours to find 4 hours left till open revolt starts. Thats 4 hours you get to get as much support in as possible, as apposed to conquest where you wake up and have minutes or seconds left to kill the darned CS all because someone decided they'd make getting your times their life mission.

Overall I do prefer conquest, but at speed 3 there is no way I would play conquest. And morale isn't so bad. It only takes effect if you are attacking someone 1/4 your size...if you wanna be the bully and take little guys/inactives that is on you I guess.

DeletedUser

I loved speed 3 and conquest on Kappa. Made things go way faster