Gamma chat page

DeletedUser

I think its only the diplomacy and dramas that have kept me here this long, otherwise I would have left after a few months.

I do think there needs to be an end game. If I knew that the game would only last for 6 months I'd be more likely to commit, but never ending is too much.

Diplomacy and dramas are the main reason to play in alot of browser games i think, its the reason i play anyway,

Speaking from outside the core, we see several big players in the outer rings so the threat is visable to the new players and alliances,

I think the idea of losing CP is good when reached a certain size, low point players have much harder time to gain CP than bigger players, it took me a very long time to grow from 5-10 and a very short time from 35-40

DeletedUser

gilos you couldent be further from the truth at your size what you need 50 or 60 cp per slot at 100+ citys we need in exsess of 250+ for 1 slot ..althow we do have more citys and larger armys it still isnt easy to slot up

DeletedUser3613

ive read this thread but havent posted yet but here i go, i play gamma in general for the people i have started a few other servers but tbh i will see this one to the death my alliance is the best imo my enemys are great i exchange BP and banter with them, the day this game annoys me or becomes a job i will have no problems hitting the delete button.

I dont know about the rest of you but im here for poops and giggles :p

DeletedUser

ive read this thread but havent posted yet but here i go, i play gamma in general for the people i have started a few other servers but tbh i will see this one to the death my alliance is the best imo my enemys are great i exchange BP and banter with them, the day this game annoys me or becomes a job i will have no problems hitting the delete button.

I dont know about the rest of you but im here for poops and giggles :p

giggles mostly, not so much the poops ;)
gamma is the best. most fun. i love it :D

DeletedUser

gilos you couldent be further from the truth at your size what you need 50 or 60 cp per slot at 100+ citys we need in exsess of 250+ for 1 slot ..althow we do have more citys and larger armys it still isnt easy to slot up

when you have only 5-10 cities you will not throw festivals every day simply because you need to grow your cities - in other words low pointers deal with survival for much longer period of time than bigger players that usualy can spend the resources as they please, thats why it takes them less time,

I didnt know only 250 CP are needed when you have 100 cities, that means you get a slot every 3 days, thought i would take more

my size need about 140 CP to rise, i get that every few days,

DeletedUser

when you have only 5-10 cities you will not throw festivals every day simply because you need to grow your cities - in other words low pointers deal with survival for much longer period of time than bigger players that usualy can spend the resources as they please, thats why it takes them less time,

I didnt know only 250 CP are needed when you have 100 cities, that means you get a slot every 3 days, thought i would take more

my size need about 140 CP to rise, i get that every few days,
if you look more carefully bud you will find out that all in all its the exact same it still works out about 2.1/2 to 3 day for each slot althow you can do it faster if you get them ever 12 hrs ..but thats the same for both so in reality there is no difrence ...

DeletedUser

The topic of the city slots had many different points and could be debated all day but I think it is fine as it is. No need to overcomplicate things.

Also just wondering Tand how come you left RDLM? I'm sure it wasn't cause you didn't want to cause trouble between Cov,Illu and RDLM :p Just curious thats all.

DeletedUser

Tommy ;) ... watch this space I we have alot of changes happening in the next 48 hours :)

I believe they are splitting into factions, much like how TBSW did ( The Devil's Advocate, Boudicas Brigands, and Ghost Unit).

I hope this change occurs in o36 where they aren't really putting up a fight :D

DeletedUser14226

Well a lot have splitted from RDLM.

Any reason Ben? Im looking forward to hearing it :)

DeletedUser

I'm seeing a mass kick in the south and 8 players at the italian rdlm branch now

DeletedUser7213

Like I said, Cj Dead. Plus red dots are soooo unattractive. Heaven forbid :p

Now the rightful number 1 step forward. :pro:

DeletedUser

I'm seeing a mass kick in the south and 8 players at the italian rdlm branch now
the south RdlM get a foot up the *** and get kicked and join the mini RdlM.

now now, all in good fun peggy ;D what do the ppl in RdlM and SDM have to say now i wonder..... i look forward to reading THAT ;):p

DeletedUser

The Road to Death for PE will remain the same, the speed in which it is accomplished will only increase as efficiencies and communications are improved.

With 170 people it was incredibly busy in the forums. This way we do not miss anything of important, and are able to work more solidly as a team towards the Great Destination of PE along the Road of Death, which we shall so graciously bestow upon them ;) In other words, the only thing that has changed is the communication of the group and the effectiveness of our armies.

We were one, and we remain one. One in purpose, One in Cause and one in War!!

DeletedUser16429

I love how you only say PE when GH is clearly at war with RDLM

DeletedUser

LOL my stats suck no denying that :p but i do the background supporting and stuff xD sounds weak but whatever.... cant say im a great player can i?