Ghosts

DeletedUser

I feel disappointed the thread on the war against ghost towns was closed. I was soooo looking foreward to read about the first player claiming he lost a city in a ghost town attack...

DeletedUser

Perhaps you were, but threads are closed for a reason. That one was closed only temporarily, to prevent further infract worthy posts (I am going to temporarily remove it from sight after this) while I try to find someone for a reason that will not be disclosed. That said, I'll leave this thread open until either there's another infract worthy post, or I reopen the original thread.

Fyi: you can't lose a city to a ghost, but I heard someone in TW lost a city to the equivalent of a ghost.

DeletedUser15946

Btw, I had problem in accessing grepostats yesterday, and today I can't open grepomaps. Anybody having similar problems?

DeletedUser15946

This thread is dead, so why creating another for one small question klev?

DeletedUser

This thread is dead, so why creating another for one small question klev?

Because we dont care for nothing :D

Do you want me to create a new thread putting only "?" .... ???

hahaha :p

DeletedUser

yes klev. create another thread :p
btw great sig!

@sirgaz- grepostats is working properly. I just checked. yesterday too it was working.

DeletedUser

yes klev. create another thread :p
btw great sig!

@sirgaz- grepostats is working properly. I just checked

Hope that i wont create it because it would be bad thing for you :p

as for sirgaz, he told about yesterday not today! I had problems yesterday with grepostats too :(

DeletedUser

yes it would be a very bad thing for me because I am the mod in charge of yower threads
;)

and grepostats was working just fine yesterday too as I already said :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yes it would be a very bad thing for me because I am the mod in charge of yower threads
;)

and grepostats was working just fine yesterday too as I already said :rolleyes:

wow this makes things more interesting :D :D :D

DeletedUser15946

hm, few guys told me yesterday they can't get to grepostats, and grepomamps doesn't works for me most of the time

DeletedUser

If I were to guess, Grepostats just had some downtime to add Psi to the list.