Golden Oldies

DeletedUser11965

I was gonna consider sneaking into your home at night and finding out for myself but I found out somehow from this.
scaled.php

Derek behave lol im no pritty boy even if i do look pritty as a boy for halloween
..now im reconsidering after I just read what you said.

DeletedUser4672

lol if you say so shark least i can speak to you seeing as derek is hiding

DeletedUser4577

I am behaving what could you possibly be referring to my dear?

DeletedUser4672

Lol then you obviously were no where near my oceans epsilon i was a yo serious/seriously enlightend for wow a long time.

@Derek lol you know what im referring to just cause im back doesnt me you can start making people confussed again about my gender;)

DeletedUser11965

Lol then you obviously were no where near my oceans epsilon i was a yo serious/seriously enlightend for wow a long time.

@Derek lol you know what im referring to just cause im back doesnt mean you can start making people confussed again about my gender;)

fixed for u

DeletedUser

BlackIris, Kad was infamous in Beta - Still has a name for himself too :p

I like how i get a PM and all the other golden oldies only get a thread, makes a girl feel all loved!

Messing with guys when it comes to gender questions is indeed much fun, but didn't seem to work on Pella at all - not many people even knew i play Pella!

You're close to my ocean too, maybe we should go shopping sometime, i've seen some cities that would go nicely with your profile, their colours complement your skin tone.

DeletedUser11965

BlackIris, Kad was infamous in Beta - Still has a name for himself too :p

I like how i get a PM and all the other golden oldies only get a thread, makes a girl feel all loved!

Messing with guys when it comes to gender questions is indeed much fun, but didn't seem to work on Pella at all - not many people even knew i play Pella!

You're close to my ocean too, maybe we should go shopping sometime, i've seen some cities that would go nicely with your profile, their colours complement your skin tone.

you play pella?

DeletedUser

The only name i ever play under, My own.

That's Sapphire Sorrows btw.

I already found Iris :p

DeletedUser4672

The only name i ever play under, My own.

That's Sapphire Sorrows btw.

I already found Iris :p

lol we always end up what 1-2 oceans from each other, must be grepo hinting i shud spend more time shoppin.

Well the pella guys kinda still think im a guy was even called king yesterday:)

DeletedUser

Definitely need to go shopping, i can recommend some cities that will have you seeing stars!