GoldLemur VS. SirNoelRules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugosi

Strategos
Funny how quick it took SirNoelRules and GoldLemur to be left allianceless :D

Could this be the beginning of a new partnership?

DeletedUser35496

Thank God this boring rubbish has been stopped, there is nothing worse than 12 yr old keyboard warriors....

DeletedUser

Funny how quick it took SirNoelRules and GoldLemur to be left allianceless :D

Could this be the beginning of a new partnership?

I chopse to be allianceless, I have like 18 invite requsts. He didnt chose to be allianceless, lol, I told you guys I could predict the future, tell us SirNoel, how did daizan kick you ? Was it like I hoped, the " Listen bud .. Its not you its us, well it you. " LOL

DeletedUser

Its a pretty long list.. I plus, I did overexagertae, I meant that a lot of alliances have invited me, 18 was just the first number to pop up in my head.

I wont reveal them though, since I know almost none of them sent a message to me besides Valeria and Lightning Shadows which I turned down immediately after the recruiter sent me a " Why are you not in an alliance, it seems a bit odd" lol

DeletedUser47723

Its a pretty long list.. I plus, I did overexagertae, I meant that a lot of alliances have invited me, 18 was just the first number to pop up in my head.

I wont reveal them though, since I know almost none of them sent a message to me besides Valeria and Lightning Shadows which I turned down immediately after the recruiter sent me a " Why are you not in an alliance, it seems a bit odd" lol

Of course mra's and noobs all they will be destroyed soon

DeletedUser

Venom and only 2 more I think would be the only serious ones to contact you and still that is nowhere close to what it seemed like what you were saying. I personally don't care though and wish you the best for now.

DeletedUser33530

3522.jpg

DeletedUser19569

:Dwe sent you a alliance invite and nice message=P

p.s.. can someone get up and rewind this hilarious show.. =P my hands are full of popcorn

DeletedUser43325

Can this thread either be closed or just re-named to "Two noobs talk about stuff that no one cares about"?? Why there is even 16 pages of discussion devoted to these two players is baffling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.