Gossip

DeletedUser38652

Was first in The Basterds = was inactive a week lost my city to them lol
Restarted came to ocean o57 joined THOR who used to be EMB. EMB merged with TV becoming The Varangian Basterds now in The Basterds/.
Messed up that time and left them joining Skiis.( I was gonna join LoH- Iced former alliance but leaders was inactive).

Skiis became a nightmare getting attacked daily still no support( was funny tho).
Rest I dont remember.

DeletedUser38652

U have been there for around 2 or 3 months leaving twice!
I guess u cant say u r from TVG or the bastards

Huh? 1 year from 25th february lol. Check when I joined The basterds. And I left only once!

When was 2nd time I left?

DeletedUser27793

25th feb 2012 to 21st march
then 21st may to 12th august
How would that be a yr o_O

DeletedUser27700

Was first in The Basterds = was inactive a week lost my city to them lol
Restarted came to ocean o57 joined THOR who used to be EMB. EMB merged with TV becoming The Varangian Basterds now in The Basterds/.
Messed up that time and left them joining Skiis.( I was gonna join LoH- Iced former alliance but leaders was inactive).

Skiis became a nightmare getting attacked daily still no support( was funny tho).
Rest I dont remember.

LOL You mean you asked to join and we responded by taking your cities. Then you hit VM as my buddy went to send his CS.
Try not to derail actual events too much please ;)

DeletedUser38652

Let me tell you.. I was having 6k points at 21st may and on 12th may I was having 83k points. Check perfectly

DeletedUser38652

LOL You mean you asked to join and we responded by taking your cities. Then you hit VM as my buddy went to send his CS.
Try not to derail actual events too much please ;)

No lol. I was in no alliance at that time leaving me with no choice to ur inactivity to join Skiis. Dont forget I was doing solo. When you were taking my cities at o57 I was taking your cities at o66.

Doesnt seem you remember.

DeletedUser

You should definitely join ill make some room for you in red mist :)

sasukpran is in it you guys can be like a mod team. lol

DeletedUser38652

Look at the time it took me when leaving TVB then joining Skiis. I think it might had been a day.

DeletedUser33297

You should definitely join ill make some room for you in red mist :)

sasukpran is in it you guys can be like a mod team. lol

This guy seems to know what he's saying :)
And then you could be together with your lover.((*cough* stalker *cough*) aka me)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27700

I just looked at the stats, but they are a mess. But short version; Middle of october our founder left and Reeper and I took over. We dropped several pacts including Rogue Elite and Skiis, both alliances Ticina joined. We had a crazy ratio of about 95-1 in city takes, before I put out a directive to stop taking cities before morale comes into play.

Ticina was in Grim Reapers (Became Rogue Elite later) and we drove them out of our oceans completely, he hit VM to keep from loosing his last 4 cities.

Anyways, a little off topic, but I guess it is gossip.
I don't think Ill be joining, too much fun in Ithaca for me still, not to mention Helorus :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser38652

I just looked at the stats, but they are a mess. Middle of october our founder left and Reeper and I took over. We dropped several pacts including Rogue Elite and Skiis, both alliances Ticina joined. We had a crazy ratio of about 95-1 in city takes, before I put out a directive to stop taking cities before morale comes into play.

Ticina was in Grim Reapers (Became Rogue Elite later) and we drove them out of our oceans completely, he hit VM to keep from loosing his last 4 cities.

Anyways, a little off topic, but I guess it is gossip.
I don't think Ill be joining, too much fun in Ithaca for me still, not to mention Helorus :p

Send me the link pls