Intermediate GrepoArt

DeletedUser

lmao, just messing around! When I was child, I loved Care Bears!

grepobear.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OMG... hahahahahahahha! :D AWE-FRIGGIN'-SOME :D +rep for you!

DeletedUser

Looks good, one thing bothering me tho.. How come the light does'nt strike the helmet?

DeletedUser13936

hmm pretty good but still its basic text try to put a picture in with the text (may a spartan made out of play-doh) and that applies to all your work

DeletedUser13936

lol pretty good, now you need a background and a boarder and some text if you want then it would be really good

DeletedUser12571

I like it, especially the way you've produced the play-doh texture.

DeletedUser

This is great!

I feel like some of the colors could be brighter as I remember seeing play-doh as a child... Although those colors may be correct, I haven't had play-doh in a while :p

DeletedUser

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

& great observation jarpenguin! I was going back & forth on the brightness based on memory. Over the weekend I watched my nephew sculpt with Play-Doh, & although it was bright, I wanted to avoid artificial appearance.

I should have snapped a photo with perfect white balance & exposure... & then sampled the rgb in photoshop!

& just so everyone knows, this is not text. This is custom made involving variety of software & hardware. But you are correct, I do have a void as far as anything other than words. I am in the process of vectoring official ancient Greek arts. I will release them to the public for you all to enjoy & use as you please.

As far as sculpting a spartan, hmmm that is a good idea, however time consuming. But if I do become compulsive... I will build a hoplite instead of Plato.

DeletedUser

Hihi, he's is trying to make an image, not a signature. I've seen some phenomenal art without a border or text.

DeletedUser13936

i know, it just looks a little to empty but its still cool :)