Grepolis 2.0 World Rho+Sigma discussion thread

DeletedUser

Please leave your comments and first impressions about the new 2.0 worlds here.

DeletedUser

Premium

Hi Gordopolis,

Sorry for immediate q's, Rho looks great (so far!) but my gold coins aren't present in this world, can you advise if that'll be resolved?

Thanks

Edit: I'm an idiot. Gold's all there. you're wonderful people. 2.0 looks great. thanks.

no worries :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and i cant get in into >Rho :S stuck at select location

Please refresh the page and try it again

got in, used other browser.

DeletedUser

What's going on? My units disappeared on attack (no report). No new buildings appears ... and yes, I did a full refresh and relogg...

The 2.0 farming system is different. Once you conquer a farming village your troops stay in the farming village. Now you only have to demand or loot resources. Each additional farm will have to be conquered, and is is guarded by units. Please see:
http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Farming

DeletedUser

Looks nice, but why you don't do this update on another servers? Like (Pi,Delta etc.). It will be really nice if you do it on all servers. Now all leave old servers and starting play on RHO or SIGMA...

Once all 2.0 worlds are implemented on all servers we will start to update the "old" worlds. A date for the update is not set and will be announced in the future.

W00t. Thanks for answer! Waiting for updates on old servers.

DeletedUser

Gordopolis, you wanna tell me this is how it's supposed to be? Tested it on multiple browsers, all the same:

screen1yn.jpg

screen2va.jpg

And the troop movement shows 0 .. 1 .. 0 ... it changes all the time, every 2 seconds or so.

This is a major error and our devs are working on it as we speak. Sorry for the inconvenience

DeletedUser

I have another 1 question.

Can i play on PI and and at the same time on SIGMA? On 1 account sure.

Yes, you may play on Sigma and Pi simultaneously. The only worlds you cannot play at the same time are Rho and Sigma.

DeletedUser

Whats wrong

I am trying to upgrade my buildings, but nothing is happening..it counts down the construction time and takes my wood gold etc but doesnt register that I have built??

DeletedUser

I have another 1 question.

Can i play on PI and and at the same time on SIGMA? On 1 account sure.

Yes, you may play on Sigma and Pi simultaneously. The only worlds you cannot play at the same time are Rho and Sigma.

What do you mean you can't play Rho and Stigma at the same time?

Please be aware that you will only be able to play one of these worlds. You may play Rho or Sigma, but not both worlds at the same time. Therefore please choose carefully which world you would like to play.

DeletedUser

The Farming and building bugs have now been solved. Thank you for your consideration.

DeletedUser

great work grepolis

its looks great grepolis creators...:)

game Rho works well even though you have to refresh your browser a lot which is not that big of a problem for me...

when you upgrade world theta will it restart everyones cites and ranking or will we get to keep our cites?

The update information will be revealed at a later date.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately I have chosen the wrong world (Roh), but deleted the account today 2min later.
Am I able to join in Sigma?

You will be able to join Sigma in a week(7 days), unfortunately not today.

Best regards

DeletedUser

Is there a clear reason why you con not play Rho and Sigma at the same time? Cause I don't understand it :heh:

We want players to make a commitment to a world. This will reduce ghost villages in both worlds and increase world activity.

DeletedUser

Is there a clear reason why you con not play Rho and Sigma at the same time? Cause I don't understand it :heh:

Its so that everyone gets a chance to play a 2.0 world. For example, there are a limited number of players per world (eg. limit for Rho is 30k). As .en gets busier, worlds will fill up more quickly and therefore, dual worlds are released limiting players to 1 world meaning the everyone gets a chance. Phew...

Shadows of the Sea said:
I've used up all of my resources!

[wiki=Farming]Farm![/wiki]

DeletedUser

Started Rho in error

I play on Pi and dont really want to stop at this stage. I started Rho in error.

1) Is there anyway I can delete my acount for that world only and then play sigma?

2) Can I wait to go ghost in Rho and then play sigma?

3) If so will I have to wait 4 days?

DeletedUser345

Once all 2.0 worlds are implemented on all servers we will start to update the "old" worlds. A date for the update is not set and will be announced in the future.

Please no! :(