Grepolis .EN Rankings

DeletedUser12667

Hmmm...

On offensive sniping a cs(conquest) I rank myself #1(I dont count the cs's sent after the upgrade:rolleyes:)

On overall gameplay I say around 33:heh:

DeletedUser

I know a lot about the game but usually quit after conquesting starts in a new server.

DeletedUser5832

Whats the lowest rank possible? Cos Im that. Currently 9002, I guess.

DeletedUser6156

I'd say probably 113th as I manage to stay around the 100 mark in both points and abp. I have been around for a while now and played in a lot of the top alliances since Kappa. I'd say I have pretty average growth so i'm unlikely to go higher than 80. I do think certain people have rated themselves lower than they really are though and I definitely wouldn't say I'm better than Skully, Fotns or Lozza even though I have rated myself above them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12512

we need more posters here - you guys are selling yourselves short

DeletedUser17088

I disagree. there are lots of worlds and lots of players better than I so I think #300 is realistic.

However the more time this goes on I will promote myself based on who I see above me

DeletedUser

I will promote myself an equal number of ranks as fotns will.

DeletedUser17088

I will promote myself an equal number of ranks as fotns will.

until you get a page with stats on it I will simply put myself ahead of you. unlucky

*edit* your Tau stats still remain and you had 60K offense abp and 16 cities. I will surpass that pretty soon and this world is a lot younger and I am a rim player :D

DeletedUser

killy (hilop) for #1 sniper, no arguements there!

i can't remember a being in a skype chat with killy without some discussion of a 1s snipe on some incoming CS ;)

DeletedUser

Put me at 99,999. I'll fight tooth and nail before I will accept 6 digits!

DeletedUser

killy (hilop) for #1 sniper, no arguements there!

i can't remember a being in a skype chat with killy without some discussion of a 1s snipe on some incoming CS ;)

Killy lives for CS snipping lol

Some say he never blinks, and that he roams around the woods at night foraging for wolves... all we know is, he's called Killy

DeletedUser

I'd say probably 113th as I manage to stay around the 100 mark in both points and abp. I have been around for a while now and played in a lot of the top alliances since Kappa. I'd say I have pretty average growth so i'm unlikely to go higher than 80. I do think certain people have rated themselves lower than they really are though and I definitely wouldn't say I'm better than Skully, Fotns or Lozza even though I have rated myself above them.

I originally said 500 but fotns talked me out of it lol it's difficult cos I'm ok at timing but not the best lol Jen out-times me everyday of the week!

if it's purely skill in game then that's not as good as some of the players like daizan but then i may know more ;)
but leadershipwise if I include that then that would bump up my rank :) cos I think I've done a decent job leading in the past.

DeletedUser

I cyber is no. 1 IMO :p

DeletedUser

until you get a page with stats on it I will simply put myself ahead of you. unlucky

*edit* your Tau stats still remain and you had 60K offense abp and 16 cities. I will surpass that pretty soon and this world is a lot younger and I am a rim player :D

With this system I could get my Dutch account with over 300k points and 200k+ abp, but only rank ~100. :D

It should be relevant to the stage of the world. And I was continually in the top 30 of tau in both points and abp when I had that many points :p

DeletedUser15240

Whats the lowest rank possible? Cos Im that. Currently 9002, I guess.

I disagree, I think your 9999999 :p

I would prob put myself at around 368, maybe higher if I was more active before I quit