grex' Tools - Statistics, Traveltimes, Attackplanner

DeletedUser

well done on the site grex.

i was attempting to work out the travel time calculation myself, when i realized it was going to be a pain to determine the relative location of the 20 diff island spots on the 10 diff island types. glad you appear to have figured that all out for me :p and the attack planner tool is pretty sweet. guess i can throw out my excel sheet!

DeletedUser

broken links

These links have stopped working for me. Has the site moved?

Never mind. It's working again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm playing in theta

I don't seem to be able to use the calculator. any chance of an update?

DeletedUser

is there any of these tools in english??? i don't understand german... ^^

DeletedUser

Will this be available for Theta world. I am unaware of an attack planner tool for Theta world, If anyone knows one could they message me.
Thanks

DeletedUser

Thats the problem with online tools: you have to host them and keep them operational.
For this reason I am currently working on an offline tool you can download and install. I'll give a shout when its ready to try.

DeletedUser

xarandir - if you need hosting for this tool, contact me. I have my own server and would happily host it.

DeletedUser

Doesn't work!

It doesn't work because innogames decided that it was a copyright infringment of their new grepolis 2.0 attack planner. Personally I think it is ridiculous. This is (or was) a great website, and was made long before 2.0.:Angry: