Harbingers v. The Huns

DeletedUser

Acting as cowards and hiding in vacation mode as a team...doesn't make working as a team sound too good.

DeletedUser

Greco you are a clown and so are you sparky, Im channy, more commonly known as ALEXANDER KING OF ALL, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have a look at my new city names, i have named them all for sparky and will be updating my profile daily, he screwed my mates over so now i want to humiliate you clown

Havn a good look phil??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are a clown. I really hope that someday you are able to look back and see how foolish you act and what an idiot you make of yourself. The only thing you accomplish is being a detriment to yourself.

Do yourself a favor and delete all of your accounts. You are slandering us because you fear us. You wouldnt stand a chance against any one of us.
you are putting down
Philney
Sparkyste
Greco1313
Ryco.
Erosjax
Brentsmith

Now who in there do you think couldnt squash you like a bug. Just go away...this is getting ridiculous and pathetic.

DeletedUser

I fear you all so much you have taken 2 citys off of me in 1 month and given me 8,000 bp a day, Yup im real scared, I have been holding my own against every attacking harb in ocean 26, Im just bored with it and letting it go, so ha fool,

One on one i will go you, but 100 on 1 is hardly fair,

Brent sparky and greco are the only ones in that list that can rimm Me so dont be so self loving and throw yourself in their league

God do you think you are a good player or something, Way no way are you in their league (LAUGH)

And i am slandering coz its funny as hell

DeletedUser

Slow down on the double posts and stay on topic the current line of discussion is heading downhill fast.

DeletedUser

alexander, i want to punch you square in the face. that is all.

DeletedUser

i refuse to enter a slagging match. this thread should be used purely for the praise of both sides of huns and harbs when they pull off a well planned, well worked conquer on each other, and for some inside knowledge of the war for others to see. and thats how it should stay. we dont need hating. leave the hating for the real wars in the real world. not the gaming world. so well done to both harbs and huns so far..

DeletedUser

Channy, 2 of the 2 threads you started here got locked, and it is pretty clear you came here to spam/flame about the Huns, because of some expiereance that you had. Two words:nobody here cares if you haven't noticed. Go take your grievances to a therapist/somewhere other than the forum.

DeletedUser

May i ask what big details you are talking about? The details about you leaving one alliance to join another and then leave that one as well and then collectively abuse us?

Look Alexander or channy or whoever the hell you are, stop trying. This war between Harbingers and Huns is a friendly war, its all just for the game and there has not been any roughhousing till now. Once you depart from this world there wont be any roughhousing also. Harbingers and Huns are just having fun. You think your such a significant asset? You are not! You think you will live on in History? You wont. You wont be known anymore after this. YOU ARE NOT ANOTHER CHAPTER IN DELTA'S HISTORY! YOUR JUST A VICTIM OF YOUR OWN MISTAKES THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT!

Bye!

DeletedUser

As you can see I have deleted many posts, I have already had to lock two threads because of this kind of postings, I expect to see immediate improvement in behavior. Please do not provoke one another and stay on topic or I will have to lock more threads.

In regards to the two threads I have already locked I have decided to simply delete those but I will be giving out infractions and warnings harshly until Delta returns to its usual acceptable postings.

DeletedUser

(SW) war is not friendly, theres nothing friendly in attacking ur allies using excuse that they r harboring refugees from non existing war .thats backstabbing(SW)

DeletedUser

Simon, you will have my job one day you know it. A wise man indeed. But the fact is that if you look at conquers of active players the harbs are winnign this war hands down and that is something to smile about right?

DeletedUser

Simon, you will have my job one day you know it. A wise man indeed. But the fact is that if you look at conquers of active players the harbs are winnign this war hands down and that is something to smile about right?

bro i already have it, dont u know!? hehehehe ... well bro interesting is that huns r treating this war like, if we dont talk about it it will go away... NOT!:D

DeletedUser3288

bro i already have it, dont u know!? hehehehe ... well bro interesting is that huns r treating this war like, if we dont talk about it it will go away... NOT!:D

We are not, if you havent noticed we are fighting another war in ocean 34... This is where quite a few of the main fighters are currently located.

I wonder if we called a peace with EOTD and we all moved south how long Harbs would hold out.

DeletedUser

wondering game

well i think u will have to keep on wondering. but u worry not if u cant come down to us we will come up to u so relax and be patient ull get ur chance and answers.;)

DeletedUser14362

We are not, if you havent noticed we are fighting another war in ocean 34... This is where quite a few of the main fighters are currently located.

I wonder if we called a peace with EOTD and we all moved south how long Harbs would hold out.

if you did that and beat harb the huns would probably turn on eotd and without harb be crushed(SW)