Havoc

DeletedUser

Havoc is Recruiting

New alliance in ocean 76, looking for players to join, grow stronger, and become an alliance to inspire pride in our members, confidence in our allies, and fear in our enemies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyone wanting to Join, should apply or sent me a message with a request.

DeletedUser

hello johnny112!

people will take one look at this and most likely decide not to join your alliance.

you gotta put more effort into your alliance recruitment thread to get better players

things you should include:

1)member Cap
2) recruitment recuirments e.g past experiance and or points/bp
3)what your goals are more specifically
4) what your alliance has to offer over others in ocean 76

happy recruiting my friend!

DeletedUser

Thanks for the help adams! Right now I'm looking for players with 200 points plus, that are going to be active in the game. My goals, for the moment are going to be building a strong alliance that can become a dominant force within ocean 76, before beginning to expand outward. My alliance offers chances of advancement, not only as an individual player, but within the alliance itself, with the goal of launching sister alliances to establish a firm control.

DeletedUser

Yes I played Tribal Wars back in the day. I havn't for several years, but I am somewhat experienced. (I say somewhat because it has been a long time since I played, and I won't lie and say I managed to be one of the best players around.):)

DeletedUser

Havoc has now expanded into O66 and O67. if there are any interested parties.