Hello Kiddies!

DeletedUser4577

Hello, Kappa. Joker's back in town! (Trademark laugh - See Link)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFN_xuwiDW0

You know, kids, a lot has changed since your old Uncle Joker's been away. New Kappa, new rules... even a new Moderator. But now I'm tanned, I'm rested and I'm ready to give this old town a wedgie again!
wedgie.gif

Well since I can see many faces I've seen before I would like to say that my failure on Iota will not befall our new and dear world Kappa! I admit I did fail quite a bit after so much was done to become great or at least aim towards that goal.
failure.png

I have come to you today and here to tell you all a little information - I have made once again another alliance!! The alliance will be called "The Jokers".
This alliance will be for any open applicant thats within the 55 border and is willing to take part in causing a bit of chaos and that is highly active. I am and will be only accepting active players. If your inactive within the alliance forum then your going to be kicked, Also you must be on at least 2 times a day.

For now though anyone is welcomed but will stop once I achieve a member list that is around the size of...say 20 members? I believe that a good team can be a great working force and numbers don't mean anything. Most of the time large alliances have about 30% that don't even do anything. Join The Jokers and become a small, strong group of players. -

dark_knight_joker.jpg

For those that want to join or are interested then feel free to contact me ingame, Do not be afraid to enter the Madhouse!

lgFP2451.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4577

Not really....Will decide that at a later date. 2nd day is too early to put a cap on anything! :D

DeletedUser6810

Not really....Will decide that at a later date. 2nd day is too early to put a cap on anything! :D

Well alliance cap is a minimum of 100 so you could start by saying a maximum of 100 members. Thenf urther down the line edit it towards your needs.

How many members does it take to control an ocean in the core :)

DeletedUser

20 may not be too little in 3 speed... you forget the boundaries of the oceans stay the same distance, no matter teh world speed

DeletedUser4577

Update:::::::::::

We will be recruiting from oceans 55 and 45! :D