Hero World Information - comments

DeletedUser

Please leave your comments Below

Dear players,

The age of the World Wonders is near. Therefore we would like to use this opportunity to answer questions about the World wonders and their relationship with the, soon appearing , Hero worlds.
The following text will concentrate on clarifying the rewards for finishing the world wonders and reaching the winning conditions of a world. Note that Hero world access requirements are not discussed fully in this text.

What will players receive for completing the winning conditions?

If an alliance builds 4 of the 7 World Wonders they will receive the following:
• All alliance members will receive an original certificate for completing their respective world
• Their warehouses in the Hero worlds will be able to hold 10% more favors (500<>550)
• A special award will become available: “Winner of world XXX” (Hero worlds will also become accessible)

If an alliance builds all 7 World Wonders they will receive the following:
• The Award “Ruler of XXX”
• A Crown will be displayed in the player profile of the winning alliance (Global/Master)

When does a world end?
The worlds do not end after 4 World wonders are completed by an alliance, it will continue. The next goal for the leading alliance will of course be to gain control of all 7 World Wonders. Once, and if they can achieve this, they will unlock the most prestigious award available in the game “Ruler of XXX”. This will be visible on the player’s profile.

The Worlds will continue to stay open until the next hero world is launched. Then the worlds will be assessed for activity. It is not our intention to take away the hard earned cities and armies our players have developed. If a world’s active users fall below the limit of 1000, the endgame for the world will be ushered in. The players then have the chance fight their final battles and wars for another 4 weeks. The countdown will be displayed in game. Once it ends, the world will also come to an end and close.

What are the Hero world access conditions?
Hero worlds are created for experienced Grepolis players. All players who belonged to the alliance that built 4 World wonders may enter. Alliance players who built all 7 World Wonders are also granted access to the Heroworlds(In case these alliances are not the same). Of course other players may also earn the right to establish a city on a hero world. Though we cannot disclose this information right now, we can say the following: A Single-Player-Award can unlock access to the Hero worlds.

When do the first Hero worlds start?
The first Hero world will be launched on December 15.12.2011. All players who have access rights may then join the new Grepolis adventure. Further Hero world information will be released in November.

What about the old worlds?

Are you impatient to get the new features of 2.0 and to start building the world wonders in the old worlds? We also have an awesome news for you: from today to Wednesday, you can vote and decide either you want the update on old worlds or not. This one has been send to you in the game. Check your messages!

Have fun on Grepolis!

Your Grepolis Team.

DeletedUser

Let me guess, if we say yes with the upgrade of the old worlds to 2.0 we will loose everything we had by then...
In this case I say NO!!. Thank you, come again... (indian accent)

DeletedUser

i really hope we wont get 2.0 for the old worlds..
is that gonna be decided individually for each world or will it be all old worlds that would change?
i think for people who like 2.0 (and most have tried it out by now im sure) there are plenty of options to join a new world.
i wouldnt force it onto people in the old worlds. i could see many people struggling or leaving because of that. :pro:

DeletedUser3288

no to 2.0
no to 2.0
no to 2.0
no to 2.0!!!!

SING IT WITH ME!!!!!!

DeletedUser13405

This raises lots of questions...

1- If only the alliance who built 4 WWs can enter the hero world, what is there for them to do there?

2- If world endgame is initiated because the active user base falls below 1000 what happens to a player's in-game gold? Is it transferred to another world?

3- What 2.0 updates will we be voting on? All of them? Individual ones?

DeletedUser

The biggest question I have on voting on old worlds... Will the format change to 2.0?

DeletedUser4577

If only the alliance who built 4 WWs can enter the hero world, what is there for them to do there?
- I am thinking the top few alliances will get in. If it was really only one alliance that would be stupid and wouldnt have anyones attention. They will allow many to enter they just make it sound crazy restricted.

If world endgame is initiated because the active user base falls below 1000 what happens to a player's in-game gold? Is it transferred to another world?

Ingame gold stays with your account. I have gold in sigma but can use it in epsilon and corinth. Gold stays with your account not that world..If your asking about how you used your gold and still have things activated well then thats your problem.
Like he said there will be a timer when the world is about to end and you will have about 4 weeks. Now im pretty sure the activation for the premium stays for 2 weeks. If your not wise enough to use those timers to time your premium just right or continue to use your gold on a dying world then your by all means in a loss.

Let me guess, if we say yes with the upgrade of the old worlds to 2.0 we will loose everything we had by then...
- Its an update dude...not a reset. Confused why you think you would lose everything?

I just think if old worlds update they will not be so fun anymore
- The old worlds are dying if you like to be blind to it or not. Honestly guys the 2.0 update is needed. A lot of players are quitting or losing interest as there is no real point to it and no real goal other then to smash another alliance but how many times can you repeat and then continue on with the same old thing and it still attract active players? Its lost in my opinion and needs the update.

DeletedUser3530

If someone wants to play 2.0, they can play the 2.0 worlds.

I have started playing an old world and I want to continue playing it the way it is now. So that's a "NO" I guess :)

DeletedUser5757

i like the idea of world wonders, and hero worlds,
but i dislike the 2.0 worlds....
keep it as it is....
we dont need new graphics, we dont need new farming system, and above all. we dont need a phoenix merchant.....
if we want those, we would play 2.0.....

DeletedUser

As a player.

I say no simply because I believe the idea of world wonders is stupid. Spending resources to win is to me only a reason to turtle up more than you normally would. The only way I would vote yes is if it is without the World Wonders.

DeletedUser20908

i say no to an 2.0 upgrade of the old worlds i like mine just the way it is now except for the only thing that would be useful is the getting bp for support that 2.0 has

Lugosi

Strategos
I say yes to the features of 2.14 but not to the new graphical layout as otherwise all the magic of 1.26x will be lost.

Although the world wonders may seem an unfair method of finishing a world with the resource demand and such, I think it is a good way as it will change many players priorities in strategising and I quite like the idea of it. Also I think it is time these worlds had closure as I'm sure many will agree; they have been going for a time now and I for one am getting tired of a horizon I cannot see.

DeletedUser1405

Received the message read then game crashed, was about to say yes to 2.0 in old worlds, still cant get on

DeletedUser303

We need to know a lot more about this,

Will the current position/status in the world be maintained, This has to be a given.

Will all or only selected features be transferred, the new farming system is a bit silly at this stage in the world (Alpha) and new gods and the merchant would change the game.

The only ones people probably want are the wonders and the map.

Will we be able to vote world by world, anything else must be wrong.