Hero World Information - comments

DeletedUser

I can't believe they continued with the vote after I reported a bug in the voting process. and the delete my post in the 2.x Bugs

This bug allowed people to vote multiple times if the deleted their cookies.

I was told this by Equanimity one of the titian's

Equanimity
Until the devs decide what they're going to do, we'd appreciate it if you kept quiet. Thanks

i believe the poll was rigged.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghostboyrazox

Phrourach
Do those in "Academy" alliances get into Hero World?

Some alliances, especially large ones that might have more strength to build world wonders, have "academy" alliances where the "smaller" players reside. These smaller players still receive support from the main alliance and conversely provide support to the main alliance. This returned support could easily help build the main alliance's world wonders.

Do the players in these supporting academy alliances also get into hero worlds?

DeletedUser18132

No, as answered in the questions(or ideas, not sure which).

DeletedUser4013

No, as answered in the questions(or ideas, not sure which).

What he said. Only the alliance which completes 4 of the 7 Wonders will automatically go through. Other players will have to earn the award to enter.

DeletedUser19554

ummm i think the member thing is highly unfair you may as well just delete all the 1.26 worlds or the older ones at least because 25% because they don't want update

Last edited by a moderator:

Abbacus

Phrourach
I dont want an upgrade at all.

Say NO but nothing can really be done now except people just know a lot of people are unhappy. If they dont upgarde I am sure less people will complain as there is the choice but changing just destroys that choice entirely.

DeletedUser19554

then there is hero world where you have choose go or stay most likely go and many of the older worlds could die that way too

Abbacus

Phrourach
I got de repped for my post but I dont see why. It said i dissaprove. (Sorry if it was you I just want to state something) i dont see what it was or either way but anyway this thread is about update comments and I agve mine. I have not yet read all the pages from top to bottom but as an estimate I would say there are more people not wanting the upgarde here than wanting it. I just find that strange.

DeletedUser

I like the upgrade, it seems easier to read in 2.0 worlds, and there is actually a point in 2.0 worlds, you can win them

DeletedUser16429

I can't believe they continued with the vote after I reported a bug in the voting process. and the delete my post in the 2.x Bugs

This bug allowed people to vote multiple times if the deleted their cookies.

I was told this by Equanimity one of the titian's

i believe the poll was rigged.

this is kinda sad please explain

DeletedUser12512

I like the upgrade, it seems easier to read in 2.0 worlds, and there is actually a point in 2.0 worlds, you can win them

How do you win a 2.0 world? By building the wonders you mean? The wonders that actually do nothing for you unless you join a hero world, which you don't need to build in order to do?

Yes I know you get 50 more favor, yipee.

DeletedUser12667

Yes I know you get 50 more favor, yipee.

LOL makes it worth the effort dont it:rolleyes:

Maybe they should add 50% favor production increase for a chosen god, or 25% stronger myths as a motivating reward. Or even a 10% reduction in myth cost.

DeletedUser4013

Revolt or Conquest...one or the other.

But seriously, world settings are announced when worlds are opened. Since HW aren't being opened until early next year, we don't know.

DeletedUser8790

Any update to when the hero worlds will start opening? I know the beta ends in a few days, does that mean anything? Thanks

DeletedUser4013

Sometime before the end of March. Hopefully the beta was successful in getting a lot of bugs taken care of and HW can be released soon. When we have a date for the first HW, there will be an announcement.