Pnp How long can DI/Horde last?

DeletedUser

With the current merge between Horde and DI I thought this would be a good time to ask this question. How long do YOU think the "new" DI can survive?

Currently, they have the following knocking on their front door, side door and windows....
Lacking Diplomacy
Exiled Renegades
Empire of Death (should be renamed Empire of Many Names)
Centauri League

With 4, yes I said 4, major alliances gunning for them, their survival is questionable at best. (at least to me).

So... post here letting us know just how long YOU think the "new" DI can survive. :)

DeletedUser37666

I will like to see some other peoples opinions before i post mine, what do you think Mac?

DeletedUser

It matters if those four keep pushing DI. If so i agree with Mac.

DeletedUser5554

As a former leader of LD I gotta say don't be so sure Mac. In case you haven't looked at Grepomaps DI can outlast LD and friends. It can do so rather easily too without even changing their game plan really.

Here is a map legend and a map.

Legend:
Legend.PNG

Map:
Map.PNG

1. Now DI on its own can still fight and last you guys are going to collide with each other for the most part and when you do attacks are going to slow down. If DI revs up its defense like AU did then you guys could get into a really annoying situation and while DI certainly WON'T win any fighting wars by doing that they could survive long enough to build the wonders.

2. DI approaches the yellow alliances who totally flank your coalition. If they do that and successfully convince them to join forces against you then you could be in major trouble. Any ocean with any kind of leeway from that combination would be O-47 which is barely populated.

Wondering why I said that? because this world needs a good fight and LD/ER/EoD guys I raised you for this exact situation and I want to see you guys have something to brag about when you win. :) good luck boys

DeletedUser

TBH I dont care how long they last,I just wish they would start fighting LD,theyve lost 2 cities to us in as many days w/o so much as a single LS nuke sent to try and break the sieges.

DeletedUser

I know that Nod... why do you think I started this? :D

@Repent
Couldn't agree more. Just took a city off one of their "new" members and they didn't even lift a finger. But then again several thousand BR are a pretty good deterrent. :)

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
i believe that Di will be around for a long time.

Agree 100%. They aren't just beating LD, EoD, ExR, and CL in their own oceans, they already own many other oceans with an iron fist. No alliance to date that I know of has been able to take control of one ocean at a time by force by an Alliance who have had the oceans with no opposition for months.

DeletedUser5554

Agree 100%. They aren't just beating LD, EoD, ExR, and CL in their own oceans, they already own many other oceans with an iron fist. No alliance to date that I know of has been able to take control of one ocean at a time by force by an Alliance who have had the oceans with no opposition for months.

Just because you own the ocean doesn't mean you can't be pushed out. TU pushed out Alpha from O-56 almost effortlessly on Omicron. On the flip side though yes DI will be around for a long time. Unless they collapse internally you're fighting to conquer and throw them off from world wonders. Not to crush them and over run their oceans.

DeletedUser

Okay, maybe my guess is a little off... but who knows what will happen. :)

DeletedUser1405

DI were a group of select players that moved here from other worlds i know some of their members and realise that they have some great players in there number. While they were being choosy about who they cosied up with and took aboard they were a difficult group to break, but they have let the side down and taken in some shocking players recently that will only cause them to look weaker than they are. Time will tell whether they will last but they have certainly painted a target on themselves.
Its a pity if they have taken these players in only to make sure they keep the top spot because positions at this time mean nothing, just as points don't.
Back on subject, if they can stop any initial attacks on the newer members and move away from the core they will stand a decent chance of survival, but at what cost, its something we need to keep an eye on.

DeletedUser

DI is a Rim alliance. You need to understand that. Alliances that are on the Rim can do a lot more that an alliance that started in the middle. DI needs to get it's members under control and they will become a force in Delos. If they don't (E.o.D), ER, and LD will chip away at there battle line, Until there moral is so horrid that they implode due to internal fights. The elites will form there own alliance the rest will be left to sink or swim.

One more thing DI was in League with Alpha wolf, HORDE and SA fighting against (E.O.D) for over a Month before LD or ER started to attack DI.. Granted DI took 6 cities before we ever started to attack them. Our focus was on Alpha wolf. Once we destroyed Alpha wolf we turned to HORDE who merge into DI. SA was our next target, they told us that "we would rather fight along side (E.O.D) than DI. We are inviting there top (7) members as we speak.

Now that we have been attacking DI the score is...

DI: (6) last successful conquest 03/30

E.O.D: (13) last successful conquest 05/02

*We didn't start our attacks until after 03/30*

DeletedUser

They aren't just beating LD

Falling short of calling you a name that will only get me in trouble with the mods,I can only assume that you are trying to crack a funny.

If you mean beating LD by absorbing members from an alliance that have finally cut the apron strings of Au in O55 that we were already (and will continue to do so) mopping the floor with,then by all means,keep kidding yourself.

You couldnt be more wrong if you tried,if anything,LD are invading an ocean dominated by DI (O65) by taking their cities and any others that are ripe for the pickings.

I suggest you get yourself to the quack so he can prescribe you some reality pills.

DeletedUser

You're joking right? DI has 6 cities in 54, and none in 44, both of the oceans that ER focus on. If you call that owning an ocean than get me some of what your smoking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really? 54? I thought 54 was going to be dominated and 44 was going to be cake to wipe clean of TFO. What happened?

DeletedUser

Really? 54? I thought 54 was going to be dominated and 44 was going to be cake to wipe clean of TFO. What happened?
We ended up focusing on 44 more. 322 cities in 44 and 219 in 54. It's pretty much the same enemies in both oceans so it doesn't really matter between the oceans.

DeletedUser1405

We found we had more TFO members in 44 so we moved against them to make sure they didn't take any more cities. It happened quickly so we decided to concentrate on this ocean. It made sense to work it this way.

DeletedUser40827

What about Delos Elite Warriors? If DI ally with them they stand a good fighting chance.

DeletedUser

Currently DEW looks nothing more than the start of another MRA