How Low Will You Go.....?

• Thread starter DeletedUser34798
  • Start date

DeletedUser

wavemail_zpsbcca118b.jpg

Errrr all of those things were in character....

Jesus Christ dude, it's a game.

C.D.C proposed a pact, OSG rejected in the most arrogant of manners, C.D.C declares war on OSG and send a nice propaganda message to instill rebellion in the 600 or so players OSG had at the time.

MRAs are easily defeated from within, so that's what we attempted to do.

I'd love to take full credit for that message, but in fact I placed 4 or so of our best players on it to help me write it, it was a collective effort, if you wish.

Anyhow this will be my last post in response to the users: 'Link of time' or the beef guy.

Link of time

Phrourach
The beef guy? Arragent of manners? It's you, sir, who disrespected our alliance. I admit Ed Zappa's not the best guy to talk to, but he doesn't deserve THAT. You sir, wanted no pact. This was a scheme to get our hopes up. I however, wanted this pact. I support any pact. It could have been like a chez-mix bag, but no. You were planning this all along. May I remind you it is You who conquered a city before the war? I have to be honest, if you didn't disrespect, tarnish, and verbally attack our alliance, you would be a cool guy. But no.Your hatred of sim city and MRA's finally got the best of you. It was your alliance that destroyed you. We were only acting in self defence. I should have been a spy... but no, I respected your alliance enough to not do that. You hacked grepostats, If I remember correctly, at let ES do the dirty work the entire year. I have no respect for you now...

Last edited:

DeletedUser10789

Ah good timez.

EN50 Delos is OSG's newest home. C.D.C was in a tough spot...they eventually merged into a northern team, Eternal Soldiers, or Shadow Legion, whoever.

Not a bad note out but missing the mark on OSG's Leadership. No guessing on the Chairman/Commander of C.D.C tho....

We outlasted them and held ourselves high.....some of us more stoned than others. ;)
Can't complain. Good bp Rivals/Enemies...

DeletedUser30636

havent you guys heard the saying " all is fair in war and love" (think thats how it goes :p) anyway, war is war you do what you have to do to win. who cares if he played dirty or hurt your little feelings. Its a game get over yourself. of course, i never played in epheus, so i dont know the whole story. but what i see from this message was that your alliance was like a concentration camp, never did he insult anyone but ed zappa, and calling the leadership arrogent isnt much of an insult, let by gones be by gones.

DeletedUser17088

one ofthe most entertaining threads i have read in a long time :D

DeletedUser

, i never played in epheus, so i dont know the whole story..

Spot on.
You was never there!

Unfortunately, WAVEBREAKER has this personal vendetta against ED. And this grudge was carried from Upsilon to Ephesus, actually he followed ED into Ephesus.

Now, my whole point is, If you have a grudge with a single person do it in private, the issue is between 2 person and you do not need to include another 100 others into this grudge.

anyway, war is war you do what you have to do to win. who cares if he played dirty or hurt your little feelings...
I agree war is war, and it's a game, but there is a certain invisible LINE between going personal and just playing the game.
Declaration of war is normal. You do not need to send MASS MAIL and divulge personal issues against another individual to public (and this include the public forums as well).
Been playing 4 Grepolis servers and Alliance declare war against Alliance but never seen something like what WAVEBREAKER did.

DeletedUser30636

Spot on.
You was never there!

Unfortunately, WAVEBREAKER has this personal vendetta against ED. And this grudge was carried from Upsilon to Ephesus, actually he followed ED into Ephesus.

Now, my whole point is, If you have a grudge with a single person do it in private, the issue is between 2 person and you do not need to include another 100 others into this grudge.

I agree war is war, and it's a game, but there is a certain invisible LINE between going personal and just playing the game.
Declaration of war is normal. You do not need to send MASS MAIL and divulge personal issues against another individual to public (and this include the public forums as well).
Been playing 4 Grepolis servers and Alliance declare war against Alliance but never seen something like what WAVEBREAKER did.
i have seen this several times, it is a strategy to bring down morale of the alliance, and if you didnt see the message, he was attempting to lure as many players away from that alliance. this a strategy in war. grudges should not be held into different worlds, you dont have to trust them nor play alongside them. but you should verbally attack someone because of something that happend awhile ago, like i said let bye gones be bye gones. and there isnt an invisible line, its called making you feel bad about yourself and like i said before lowering "morale"

DeletedUser

i have seen this several times, it is a strategy to bring down morale of the alliance, and if you didnt see the message, he was attempting to lure as many players away from that alliance. this a strategy in war. grudges should not be held into different worlds, you dont have to trust them nor play alongside them. but you should verbally attack someone because of something that happend awhile ago, like i said let bye gones be bye gones. and there isnt an invisible line, its called making you feel bad about yourself and like i said before lowering "morale"

Show me Screen shots if you've seen one. Post it here, Recent dates don't count or else they are just made up.

and there isnt an invisible line, its called making you feel bad about yourself and like i said before lowering "morale"

Yes there is an invisible line between gameplay and real life, or else the ingame Rules and ToS are not applicable. And yes , there is a line coz it resulted to WAVEBREAKER getting disciplinary action for one week within the time frame it happened.

DeletedUser30636

dont have them, old worlds. dont play in anymore, cities went ghost. therefore if i were to join them again i would start completly fresh, sorry

Link of time

Phrourach
If there was a personal feud with one party being compleatley arrogent, #2 would be correct. But the one in our would was much worse.

DeletedUser30636

If there was a personal feud with one party being compleatley arrogent, #2 would be correct. But the one in our would was much worse.

not really, he basically insulted one person and he tried to make your alliance switch. boo hoo get over it.