I Declare War on Zeta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Seems like you are just a turtle and instead of getting attack BP you try to push people into trying to kill your turtley troops ;D

DeletedUser

and looking at your battle points it sure doesnt seem as if you are very daring yourself ;p

No, the cowards just refuse to give battle:

Here is me attacking Muckson 'leader' of the FailMRA 'The Spartans':
ss20100525220502.png

Notice he runs and hides his forces, at least my catapults leave a nice dent in his pointwhoring :) Though I really should get a few more of them ;)

DeletedUser2595

Lvl 12 wall is not pointwhoring - Thats called building up your defenses...

And as far as Im aware dodging and using milita so that you have a larger army the next time the attacker comes calling is not only a valid tactic but a good one.

From What I see your attack was a failure - you gained no BP, killed no troops and lost resources. Maybe try and find when he's offline before attacking again?

DeletedUser

Nope.

The only attack I got from all this is one bolt from Aurave. Lol. Fail.

DeletedUser

Nope.

The only attack I got from all this is one bolt from Aurave. Lol. Fail.

What? Aurave bolted you? Epic nub fail!

Dang Aurave, I actually thought you were a decent player. What gives?

DeletedUser

jjalsmelton. You actually think that bolting is an effective tactic -__-

Aicy

Strategos
No, the cowards just refuse to give battle:

Here is me attacking Muckson 'leader' of the FailMRA 'The Spartans':
ss20100525220502.png

Notice he runs and hides his forces, at least my catapults leave a nice dent in his pointwhoring :) Though I really should get a few more of them ;)

Wow, fail. I know Muckie quite well and I know he could have easily defeated you... but instead decided to dodge as he didn't want to lose troops.

No offense Levache, but I have no idea why you are bragging about this. :p

DeletedUser7225

because he likes giving the enemy bp?

or because he keeps being a noob in zeta
like most of us were with this new system when we started.
and he still didnt learned.
;)

DeletedUser

you know, I am highly tempted to send my ships on a 52 hour journey to your city, but quite frankly, I could not care less you noob

DeletedUser

You look funny with those heads :eek:

But anywho, i would, but it's too much effort... oh, and I might need transports for it. Yeah... note to self: get transports.

DeletedUser

I will Attack you and go suicide doing it but only if you give me tacos. I wont 1k hot tacos 1 normal tacos 1k spicy tacos and if i do not get my tacos. I will send chrismas criders to rip out your sternum and force feed you puppies.
p.s.send all tacos to canada ontario.

DeletedUser

team ryan is a joke, why don't u guys just pack ur panties and fold... o wait you guys already did, hahahahahaha

all the "big talk" from team ryan was laughable, where are you guys now? oh right, u are beaten up and forgotten and non existent

facts speak for themselves... go make a post where it has some relevance, because you guys are nothing but bottom feeders on ZETA

LONG LIVE DAFT!

DeletedUser11468

Long live? I want my life to be short and sweet and in a glorious battle fighting someone worth. Like a member of NmE.

Status
Not open for further replies.