Unit Speed - 2
Beginner Protection - 7 Days
Alliance Cap - 1000
Conquer System - Revolt
Morale-on
Farm level-45

DeletedUser

World Speed - 2.5
Unit Speed - 2 (note: works as a multiple of the world speed to give troop speed 5)
Beginner Protection - 0 Days
Alliance Cap - 75
Conquer System - Conquest if possible
Morale - on

DeletedUser

World Speed - 5
Unit Speed - 5
Beginner Protection - 2 days
Alliance Cap - 30
Conquer System - not revolt
Morale - Off

Alliance cap of 30 allows a reasonable number of players, would encourage smart diplomacy, and prevent MRA's forming easily. Admittedly their will be many Family alliances formed, but meh.

DeletedUser

Speed:5, Theta speed seemed too slow for me, but close enough.
Unit speed:3, Again, same thing.
BP: 1500 points, Because nobody ever considers claiming a 700 point city, so abandoned cities like that are a waist of space, plus it get annoying when you have to wait for a target to leave bp by checking every few hours.
Alliance cap:none, Yes, MRAs may be annoying, but if done correctly, can be a valid stradegy, plus it would add a new varible.
Conquer:Conquest, Its difficult for ppl like me who have a limited amount of time for this game to conquer on a revolt world.
Morale:eek:ff, you shouldnt be penalised for attacking weaker opponents, its part of the game.

DeletedUser

World Speed - 1.5
favour Speed - 2
Unit Speed - 2
Beginner Protection - 5 Days
Alliance Cap - 5
Conquer System - Original
Morale - down to 50% min but not when defending
Night bonus - On
Game requirement - 100k+ in another world
building time cut limit: 3
Abandoned deterioration: No

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know what the times are but I can tell you what I don't like and what I think is good for the game based on Iota. I'd give more opinion on other worlds but I didn't play them for very long.

As I have a life outside of this game I want to be able to play it without having to spend all night playing it. For this reason 30 to 40 alliance cap is enough. In Iota farming of villages takes waaaaay to long. Unless I spend entire days farming I am unable to farm all villages and players. Why have that many villages if you can't farm them all and why have other players to attack on an island if you can't attack them all. I also say 30-40 because it forces a good leader to think about recruitment strategy and for a pre made something I care not to share mean while making it not to big that it is unmanageable.

Anyone who says Moral is bad for the game is too good and spends to much time playing it. It balances out the players but only to an extent. The players who have lower points are already bad and will not hold up to a better player with more cities. Moral just buys these players and alliances more time to coordinate and work together. People who don't like it need to stop complaining as it brings more players to the game who in time will become better players. Also as bad alliances are removed and larger more elite alliances begin to war moral doesn't take effect until an alliance starts losing in which case its good again as it allows growth on the rim for people restarting and make another play for power.

Which brings me to revolt. This again I think is excellent for the game. It forces people to work together once alliance's start supporting and buys time for alliances to support. Otherwise you have to be on constantly checking and I don't know about you but making a game that becomes an addiction and distracts people from real life is bull. Revolt also helps to weed out players that are not contributing to an alliance. With conquer these players can still do well.... to an extent.

I find the build speed in Iota good as once you get passed BP buildings seem to work slow enough to build an army and keep something in the Que.

If increasing troop speed makes travel time to start revolts faster again I think this is good. You would be able to better work with your team mates to coordinate an attack... provided you are on at the same time.

So basically make the game less time consuming. I hardly have time to visit these forums lately because of all I'm having to do in game. I have zero time to make sigs anymore, barely time enough to play in Pankration competition, no drive to even really view other threads (I found this looking for a new world), dealing with the alliance at night takes up hours. I thoroughly enjoy this game but if it keeps on consuming so much time I'm looking to quit permanently.

One major miscalculation not being taken into account is the amount of time it takes to read alliance forums/mail. This alone makes for hours of work for leaders and a fair amount of time for players again taking away from farming and attacking. Which in turn makes new players less likely to have the time to read any helpful information or work with the alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6812

World Speed - 3
Unit Speed - 3
Beginner Protection - 3 Days
Alliance Cap - 75
Conquer System - Conquest (please god no revolt)
Morale - Off

DeletedUser

World Speed - 1
Unit Speed - 2
Favor Cap - 1000
Beginner's Protection - 7days
Alliance Cap - 100
Pact Cap - 6
Conquer System - Revolt, 18 hour timer. CS speed~ transport (speed 16 instead of 6). This is so you don't have to send your cs wave 2 days before the revolt even starts...
Morale - off
Abandoned cities do not disappear

DeletedUser

World Speed: 2
Unit Speed: 1.5
Favor Cap: 500. Increases by 25 for every temple that worships the same god.
Beginner Protection: 3 days
Alliance cap: 100
Pacts: Binding
Pact limit: 5 alliances
Conquer System used: Original
Morale: Off
Abandoned cities: Grow to 2000 and spawn troops.

Victory Processions cost 500 BP, Festivals and Plays cost twice as much. Olympic Games cost 200 Gold.

Aicy

Strategos
Abandoned cities: Grow to 2000 and spawn troops.

Easy BP and conquers? I'm not too sure...

Victory Processions cost 500 BP
Please, 300 is high enough.

Festivals and Plays cost twice as much.
Festivals would cost more than a maxed warehouse can hold.

Olympic Games cost 200 Gold.
I'm sure the developers would like that! Lolz... Gold users aren't made of money. :p

DeletedUser6983

My dream world:

world speed:4
Unit speed:2.5
favor cap:750(i hate 500, it maxes out to quickly)
Begginers Protection:3 days
alliance cap:80
pact cap:5
conquer system:revolt-same 2 12hour periods
Morale: NO. (I HATE IT!!!)
Battle points: 250 for a victory procession

DeletedUser

Easy BP and conquers? I'm not too sure...
Please, 300 is high enough.
That's why I made Culture Points harder to get. And Victory Processions would probably be about the same. This opens up a choice: use the barb for BP farming, or conquer it.

Festivals would cost more than a maxed warehouse can hold.
My bad /self facepalm

I'm sure the developers would like that! Lolz... Gold users aren't made of money. :p
That's the whole point ;)

DeletedUser

If the Olympics cost 4 times more, serious gamers fork out 4 times the cash.

Aicy

Strategos
That's why I made Culture Points harder to get. And Victory Processions would probably be about the same. This opens up a choice: use the barb for BP farming, or conquer it.

That doesn't make any sense later in the game, later in the game you're not going to be conquering a city below 8k points and that's when you're having the CP troubles. :p