Idiots are here

DeletedUser

By then your alliance would be relocated into a rimmed ocean

DeletedUser15240

Ok, sorry if its a bit off topic FOTNS:

lol to whoever -repped me for letting in jarpenguin, you think I am dumb enough to give him leadership rights, I let him join for teh lulz, and I rejected him in tau, so I feel I need to accept him to be fair to him :D

DeletedUser

Ok, sorry if its a bit off topic FOTNS:

lol to whoever -repped me for letting in jarpenguin, you think I am dumb enough to give him leadership rights, I let him join for teh lulz, and I rejected him in tau, so I feel I need to accept him to be fair to him :D

You're a fool as I almost was. I sincerely thank you my friend.

DeletedUser

Jarpinguin actions once he has some authorizations are.... OH MY!! :D Talk about playing with dynamite!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15240

facepalm, I know who jarp is you know, why would he be given any powers? :p

DeletedUser

jarp was in my alliance in nu.also achilles.they disbanded my alliance.also,jarp was with us in bs in kappa(maybe im wrong here).he cant disband something without privs.we let him in coz we like him,not to lead us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

Back on topic.

I'm gonna stop asking soon and start closing threads that go off topic without any warning

Stick on topic Noobles!

DeletedUser

what does njub mean?

and ah good luck idiots
(i said good luck so that fotns does not send send a warning PM)

DeletedUser

I don't think Kyle will be accepted and even if he gets in the alliance he will most likely get kicked out. This alliance is an exclusive one and we can carry any dead weights or players who will set us back from our goal

>My face when Fire calls other people 'dead weights'. xD

2wdr5ug.jpg

In all seriousness though, I think this alliance will be great at first, but then slowly fail... No idea why I think that, it's just a gut feeling.

DeletedUser

Our communication skills are off the hook, you should see our forum!

DeletedUser

You have Skully, Khan, Thomas, and that cute dog in here? ಠ_ರೃ

DeletedUser18571

Wow curly, you just dont learn.

You failed miserably in XI and your Mythical Recruitment Army (MRA) in Phi was Lame.

You go into every new world and tell everyone your creating an elite alliance but you always get owned and leave.

DeletedUser

Wow curly, you just dont learn.

You failed miserably in XI and your Mythical Recruitment Army (MRA) in Phi was Lame.

You go into every new world and tell everyone your creating an elite alliance but you always get owned and leave.

Apparently Smiley, curly had infact never wanted to succeed with MRA. It was all a joke (I did express this notion earlier and that was his reply)

He had set out to fail, and as such - He succeeded.

DeletedUser

lol the description for our claims tab "claim your cities here !" <funniest thing eva

DeletedUser18571

Apparently Smiley, curly had infact never wanted to succeed with MRA. It was all a joke (I did express this notion earlier and that was his reply)

He had set out to fail, and as such - He succeeded.

His plan was to control every Core ocean before he gave leadership to another member.

he did not control every ocean and the reason he couldn't make a branch in each ocean was because his plan was flawed with the fact that he mentioned he was quiting making everyone that was a part of it not care.