Pnp Immaturity on another Level

DeletedUser

Yeah, good luck with that seeing how if we do do this, I would be the one putting it together noob. But Im not going to set this up, my connections are busy atm. Ill have to wait for them to get unbusy. Maybe next summer ?

DeletedUser

Yeah, good luck with that seeing how if we do do this, I would be the one putting it together noob. But Im not going to set this up, my connections are busy atm. Ill have to wait for them to get unbusy. Maybe next summer ?

First off this entire thing is childish and reeks of false bravado, but it sounds like you really don't have connections. I can't imagine how you could. If you do, is there a problem with telling us who these people are so we can be wowed? I feel like the phrase "pics or it didn't happen" applies somewhat well.

**Edit: Sorry that this post kind of jumps around, but I feel like it gets the point across well enough.

DeletedUser

I honestly dont think it matters who Im could be bringing. The fact is what they could do on the battlefield.

DeletedUser

This is a January and February conversation, March yo' way out of it.

DeletedUser41523

I honestly dont think it matters who Im could be bringing. The fact is what they could do on the battlefield.

Okay one thing wrong with this plan. Lets say we did this hypothetically never mind all the missing logic in it. If we got to pick a team, even 8v8, we would still assemble a better team.

My connections > Yours.

You can try to argue that anyway you want. But I could assemble 6 better picks than your seven. Revolt or conquest, 3 speed or 1, morale or no morale. If I took myself out of the equation, I could still throw some pretty good picks at Noel. Leaving you pretty much beaten.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

Okay one thing wrong with this plan. Lets say we did this hypothetically never mind all the missing logic in it. If we got to pick a team, even 8v8, we would still assemble a better team.

My connections > Yours.

You can try to argue that anyway you want. But I could assemble 6 better picks than your seven. Revolt or conquest, 3 speed or 1, morale or no morale. If I took myself out of the equation, I could still throw some pretty good picks at Noel. Leaving you pretty much beaten.

Daizan
Drag
Monster mouse
Me
Sir Noel
Star pass

Well crush you anyday lemur.

I got a 30 ton Stoogie hammer with your name on it

DeletedUser

My connections > Yours.

What are you alking about, I wasnt even talking to you about this so Im not sure how you got tangled up in this, thanks for the -rep, although it had nothing to do with the comment you quoted it on.

DeletedUser

Im not sure why at all you think you guys could compare to my lineup, I may not be nicest person but I know how to gather a good team, youve seen it close up TSF. Not sure what drugs you took to make you think that you could even compare to my team but I was just talking figuratively.

DeletedUser

Im not sure why at all you think you guys could compare to my lineup, I may not be nicest person but I know how to gather a good team, youve seen it close up TSF. Not sure what drugs you took to make you think that you could even compare to my team but I was just talking figuratively.

uhh... you still haven't mentioned any names or given any indication that you can build a good team

DeletedUser18983

This little argument is annoying. Are you guys done being little girls?

DeletedUser

Both of these players are good in many ways some better then others in certain points. Lemur I know is great in some ways which I wont tell you and Sir knows some things also that would go his way in battle. Everything they say for the most part is true. So is TSF and everybody else (for the most part). I will prove it very soon and then I think the arguing should stop or end in a 8v8. I like 8v8s :3.

DeletedUser

Watch me leave now and the worlds forums go dark. I may a little over my head but I know that it is true.