Imposter CoD

DeletedUser33530

So for the last week I have gotten three people messaging me about random minus reps with my name on them. I honestly couldn't care less about someone pathetic enough to want to impersonate me but the PMs are starting to get on my nerves. So if anyone gets a minus rep signed by me but it doesn't seem like it's from me, just assume it's not from me. If it is really bugging you though post the rep here I'll tell you if it was me.

DeletedUser

Hah, I'll send you a screenshot about it later, buddy. It actually made me laugh, but still. It was because of my post in the Zancle-topic that the world is slow, if that rings any bells? ("You know nothing Jon Snow - COD")

We also have an imposter in the Hermonassa-forum, so we're already familiar with the phenomenon.

I reiterate my previous view, that it's completely unnecessary to have the repping anonymous. It's an easily changed setting which will prevent this abuse in the future.

DeletedUser

CoD IMPERSONATOR AT LARGE
Grepolis Shudders to a Halt
Mods in Quandary as to who they should ban first.
The false one or the real trolling, flaming spammeister himself :eek:
imposter-birds.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8396

I think it's time we told him, guys. The forum members have gathered together in a unified fashion to impersonate you. One day its me, one day it's Rock. Due to this, we are quite elusive. You cannot stop us. You cannot control us. We are everywhere. We are no where. We are Hydra! Hail Hydra!

DeletedUser33530

I think it's time we told him, guys. The forum members have gathered together in a unified fashion to impersonate you. One day its me, one day it's Rock. Due to this, we are quite elusive. You cannot stop us. You cannot control us. We are everywhere. We are no where. We are Hydra! Hail Hydra!
captain-america-memes-.13.jpg