Incubi Vs EtD War Stats

DeletedUser

I would like to state for the record, Incubi NEVER had a pact with MG.

We had a STMBAA, Short Term Mutually Beneficial Aggressive Action deal with you guys. Never were we "pacted". As soon as you started coming into our ocean to hit Claw that was over.

My what a mouth full.... apologies for that, I have corrected my post above.

So getting back the the question posted by earlier about who MG are pacted/allied with and then having to inform Incubi of this, are STMBAA deal co-members are obliged to declare who they are in other agreements with then? erm, cant see the point if its short term..... just my thoughts

DeletedUser

I appreciate you input Seductress. Not once has Dan Brown or Dave Y ever mentioned you were a leader and someone I needed to talk to and yes I've had many conversations with them concerning diplomacy.

And INcubi has never had a pact with anyone until very recently. We had a verbal short term agreement with MG to fight the claw and not each other, apparently ETD benefit from this agreement because they went hand in hand with MG and a shared forum was put up between us to prevent smashing each others CS seiges. Once that short term agreement ended I closed the forum down as MG and ETD were working deals with everyone seeing which direction they wanted to go. We pull our offer off the table because I found out BEFORE we were working a pact you, you were already in agreement with Enthroned, the next big MRA which MG leaders (Ill be more specific now, Dan and Dave) said it was not something they were interested in doing but MG did anyway no matter who decided it.

So just so you know it's not about me and my lack of attention though I'll glady take a grepohug. We stated since day one our goal was to control ocean 45....ETD and MG wanted to pact everyone and left their only area for REDS in 45...and even then ETD still wanted to pact us so they can eat claw in 45 which is rediculous to me for them to think we'd let them just march in and sim in our ocean at no cost.

DeletedUser11965

World war!!! W00000t!!

Now aside from my inappropriate manner in this mess...

>.<, seems like ETD aren't as strong as I have heard. Man I want some of those juicy cities.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Summary:

We thought MG and ETD were like us. They aren't. Now they die.

DeletedUser

If EtD win, they'll turn on MG or AL.Thats what they did to The Dark Wolves, possibly AC swell.

DeletedUser

this is a war game everyone eventually turns on each other incubi will turn on tee if they win

DeletedUser

im just saying that a 13 ranked alliance is not changing anything haha

DeletedUser

That is exactly what I was going to say.
oh wow the 27k player from an MRA IM shivering in my boots.

What is wrong with a well run MRA? you act as if an MRA desn't have the same fighting power as an Elite alliance, I have several examples proving otherwise. furthermore I would like to point out (for the second or third time) that Enth is the top 8 alliance futhest from the core therefor the players will not, on average, be the same size as a player that is neer the core.

pgalland25

Strategos
I realize that. As well as spreading them out over a large space making support difficult if not impossible completely across your alliance. It takes you im assuming up to 12 hours to get across your empire, it takes us 3-4 hours.

There is nothing wrong with MRAs if you enjoy it. I do not.

pgalland25

Strategos
We got another of EtD.
EtD got one of Incubis. (I see you added Incubis loss but not EtD gain)

Well take it back!

DeletedUser

I have seen several MRAs conquer "elites" or smaller alliances. If you think they are less powerfull there may be something wrong. If they are well run they can be more powerfull then smaller alliances. as for having a long time to travl across our empire, that is why alliances seperate their members into different fighting groups. Besides Enth's top 33 members have more points than TEE.

pgalland25

Strategos
I have seen several MRAs conquer "elites" or smaller alliances. If you think they are less powerfull there may be something wrong. If they are well run they can be more powerfull then smaller alliances. as for having a long time to travl across our empire, that is why alliances seperate their members into different fighting groups. Besides Enth's top 33 members have more points than TEE.

And they are very spread out. I am done arguing.
Let the games begin! Idle talk in the forums, and overall points mean nothing, lets have ourselves a nice little war.