Individualists

• Thread starter DeletedUser25488
  • Start date

DeletedUser25488

Are you tired of same grepolis with "all for one, and one for all" alliances?

Then you probably should try this alliance. First of all I am looking for a founder since I don't like this posture. But I want a good founder, one that has a history in english games and that knows many players on this world! Secondly I want to make myself clear about this new type of alliance. Here I want individualists players. I want to make a chaos, but an organised chaos: someting like many NAP between all players of this alliance. Everyone is for himself!!! Wanna give a try????

I am expecting for a good founder. Maybe if he has some leaders it's OK.
PS. some of u will ask what is a founder good for in this situation. It's good to keep everyone happy and selfish!!!
To prevent bad situations, I think it's ok if all alliance players are positioned in centre of map.

So.....this idea came when I see so many MRA-s and so many top ranked players without alliance. Maybe we can make a good game...
Although now i have an alliance in line with my name i consider myself still no alliance player. I just want to keep the name for future founder!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tagesorin have you considered joining seraphim? I have a few members in o54 and our base borders o54 as is. We use skype to communicate which works great, and we have experienced english, german, and spanish speaking founder. (me) I also know tons of people from Troy as i've played grepolis for over 2 and a half years and met many people on my travels. A percentage of the players in my alliance are the best of some pella and knossos alliances so we are aware of what we are doing! Anyways if you do decide you are interested message me ingame

DeletedUser24767

@ tagesorin

Good Luck.

I had an alliance like this once and it was hard to get people to join but it was great fun!

DeletedUser25488

tagesorin have you considered joining seraphim? I have a few members in o54 and our base borders o54 as is. We use skype to communicate which works great, and we have experienced english, german, and spanish speaking founder. (me) I also know tons of people from Troy as i've played grepolis for over 2 and a half years and met many people on my travels. A percentage of the players in my alliance are the best of some pella and knossos alliances so we are aware of what we are doing! Anyways if you do decide you are interested message me ingame

mate for now I am interested only in joining an alliance that will be called Individualist. As I said i don t want to be leader, but i want that name and I want only rebeles, good ones. If in few days I won t find that founder i will chose an alliance, but I will chose very carefully. So ... it's not an Yes but it's not a No. Depends of others!
and a simple explication for this type of chosement: in past I was involved so deep in game with skype, mess, conferinces so on that I wasn t able to really play because the time i spet on chat. so... a good player will know how to play without abusing chat and can be usefull for himself and alliance if he plays constantly and lethaly :D that was my tought when i meant individualists. we ll help each other only in crisses. CS or revolt in this case.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27700

I'm sorry i dont see the point. if you are all doing your own thing why be in an alliance?

DeletedUser25488

very important thing: not to be attacked by all !!! and like I said it's helpfull when one of them it s on point of beeing conquered. as I see it's so simple...

DeletedUser

individualists. nobody helps each other..
wow
very good concept, not working as a team, i hope you get many, many members.
the more the merrier :) for us...

DeletedUser25488

i hope to...it s a dream to have al least 30 superindividualists in team.... who played knows.

DeletedUser25488

i think I saw an alliance for my taste. and has better name to! this idea of mine, was missjudged and I was expecting this. :D grepolis is still an alliances game after all. but if any of you consider and understand what i wanted I can change my mind instantly.

DeletedUser

So many selfish high rancking people that want to be at the top but dont want to rely on each other that could work no having to spend troops helping others which is what i did in olympia seems legit:D

DeletedUser

Just want to get this right...Your lookin for an alliance who wont help each other. How will you win the world then? You have to help each other to even make world wonders and coordinate attacks. Then also you want the name to be individualists. Their plenty alliances with members that dont support each other but ask for support, thats as close as you'll get unless you found the alliance and find like-minded people

DeletedUser

Why even have an alliance then. thats the funniest stuff i've read in a while

DeletedUser25488

Why even have an alliance then. thats the funniest stuff i've read in a while
I told that in a post few days ago... I wont repeat. A moderator can block, delete this. Good luck all!