Irish War Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oh my!! Could it be?? The Irish War Wolves are back???!!! :eek:

Yes so here is a quick introduction to the alliance :D

We are an experienced alliance consisting of alot of good core players. We have been highly successful in a couple previous worlds (Gamma + Epsilon) and will be looking to further that success here in Chi. We will be a war-based alliance and will be looking to make Chi a fun and exciting world.

We may not end up being the best alliance in the world but you can be sure we will be major competitors working our way up the rankings. So if your a competative person and you are always striving to be the best, come join us and be a part of a new era on Grepolis :)

Detailed Summary:

Name: Irish War Wolves

Mission: To compete and be a major presence in Chi

Requirements: Be Competative

Recruiting:

We will be recruiting active, ambitious players that want to succeed in Chi. Anyone in the NE region is eligable to apply for membership just send a message to me in-game or here on the forums.

This is not a "Pre-Made" alliance, this post is just to get the Irish War Wolves name out there. So anyone can join whether your experienced or not. If you want to be the best, we will help you get there :)

I hope to see you guys there. Best of luck to all you guys

Sincerely,
Athlete1021
Leader of the Irish War Wolves :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I remembered you. You failed in Tau. And will most likely fail in here. None of you are experience please do not lie.

DeletedUser

Ha well first of all Tau wasn't a serious world for us and second of all I was referring to gamma and epsilion where we were ranked in the top 5 in both worlds. Nice try :p

DeletedUser13936

These guys were legends in epsilon, don't diss them, you might wake up with your cities missing.

DeletedUser

Ha thanks HiHi. I appreciate it lol Epsilon was our best world lol

DeletedUser

You know I was joking right..... Right... Your not gonna rim me overnight right.... ;)

DeletedUser

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!! let's be frenimies

( did I spell that right!?!?)

DeletedUser

Lez do it. Are u joining any other premades?? ha

(And yes i would imagine lol)

DeletedUser

I don't know if my premade is joining this world. If they aren't I will gladly join the wolves.

(I'm Irish...well like 25%)

DeletedUser

They were big. And I'd be happy to join, im like 40% irish. If one of my alliances doesn't join, I'll easily join, but currently my alliance is going in Chi. But I still wanna join the wolves. So I'm joinin the wolves! (firelord, I'm guessing tau was just to get used to 2.0!)

DeletedUser

Guys they failed in Tau I have strong feeling that they failed in another world too. If you weren't taking it "seriously" how come you attempt to mass recruit ex Death Legions? Face it you failed and paid the price. I simply don't care what they done in past world I saw them failed in Tau and that's enough for me.

Legend? Hmm yes they are a "legendary" farmed city. Now I feel sorry for the next noob who joins them because they will most likely get farmed , rimmed , conquered , bolted per day , daily earthquakes, plague , ect. Not really I saw them in others world and they failed there too. I believe it was beta 2.0.

I just feel sorry for their members. Seems like they have to learn it the hard way.

DeletedUser

Hey athlete! I would love to join, but I think I have too much on my hands with Tau and Phi. Good luck though.

DeletedUser

Haha its funny how your the only one saying the Irish War wolves were bad firelord :p. Tau was a test world where i sent my assistant from Epsilon to see if he could handle running an alliance. But it turned out he couldnt like you pointed out.

So quit ragging on us when we were a dominant force in both worlds we took seriously (Gamma + Epsilon) The rest were just test worlds where we tried new things. :p

But i can guruntee you, the Irish War Wolves will be a competative alliance in this world. So everyone that wants to be contenders in the run for top alliance, come join us and be part of an exciting and fun alliance :)

DeletedUser

But its great to have you Mongoose and Lord Syron. :)

And Tury, dang, it wouldve been awesome to have you back in the Wolves again haha
But your always welcome here you know that. Just let me know if you change your mind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.