Is Achilles a dieing world ?

DeletedUser

To me it seems to be a dieing world,every day i see more people going into VM and not returning.Sure there are some very active people but so many could not handle the pressure of not getting everything their own way and have quit.I also think the game speed is a mistake as is having morale active in what was ment to be a world for experianced players
Just me having a wee rant :)

DeletedUser19140

yes yes it is

Spooky I can't agree with you more, I think speed and morale hurt the opening of this hero world as well as the weak people who joined it then realized they were not good enough because they had only gotten the hero tactician award... Those active are still fighting but I only see if lasting a little longer...

DeletedUser27793

this world has the max active players next to bellerphon

DeletedUser22448

No it isn't a dead world and the reason so many players have left is because of the diplomatic skills of most of those playing, Or should I be more specific LACK of diplomatic skills. From everything I have seen 99.9% of the players are treating this like a Wonder world by wanting to control island's and oceans, but with no wonders it is pointless to control islands and oceans I would rather have my members spread out through out the whole world so that any issues arrive and there are people there to handle it, having everyone grouped together in the hero worlds is going to lead to the downfall of many a player and alliances as those alliances and players start growing the will be stepping on each others toes in which I see massive alliance break up's as people start attacking each other and this world goes player based not alliance based.

DeletedUser

They are probably people going on holiday for the summer.

DeletedUser27793

before version 2.0 there were no wonders
i played in epsilon it was so good there

DeletedUser

before version 2.0 there were no wonders
i played in epsilon it was so good there
have to agree with this.I did not like wonders so much i quit Xi.I actually don't like alot of the so called improvments of ver2 the whole buy your army with gold sucks,How is that balanced and fair.To me this needs to be dissabled,but of couse they will never do that

DeletedUser

I think they shouldve made the limit higher , i mean really , you get 25000 points and your just in , along with some other things like ABP , but it shouldve been a lot higher

DeletedUser4577

I think they shouldve made the limit higher , i mean really , you get 25000 points and your just in , along with some other things like ABP , but it shouldve been a lot higher
- A large majority of players argued this point exactly but it was ignored. The requirements to join a hero world are for any noob wanting to be a "hero". I would also love to see the old version of grepolis come back....I miss Epsilon and how fun it was...

DeletedUser

well spookydude, you should have stayed in xi instead of restarting yourself because achilles brought some deja vus eh? i'd never forgive myself to restart (unless it's about an upper force) after spending so much time playing it because in the end, it turns out that you've wasted that much time you dig, and what server ''lasts forever and never gets boring''? none does

DeletedUser

I just cant get interested in WW's and i have to admit i prefer to play with less citys and am starting to think about a another restart in another new world.It gets too much Storm,with the time it takes to manage 50 plus citys properly.Well for me anyways :)

DeletedUser

I just cant get interested in WW's and i have to admit i prefer to play with less citys and am starting to think about a another restart in another new world.It gets too much Storm,with the time it takes to manage 50 plus citys properly.Well for me anyways :)

Let me know if you want to join Actium, I currently hold the elitest alliance there.

DeletedUser

Epsilon... Now that was a world for Elites...
I argued that the requirements should have been at least 400K with 200K BPA.

DeletedUser19756

Epsilon... Now that was a world for Elites...
I argued that the requirements should have been at least 400K with 200K BPA.

As I see it Delta was a perfect world at the right speed, this worlds is great at first but wears you down, for if you have a good nights sleep you would guarantee to have lost a city by morning. This world is so tense I am on VM and have extended it to get jobs done around the house. I for one would welcome a slower world!

DeletedUser

I dont think Achilles is a dying world at all. First off, I would like to say that the standards were extremely low to get in here. If the standards I thought were applied then it was a possibility I wouldnt have been able to get in, but I can live with that. Achilles has really shown who the chumps and who this world was meant to have are. The people who couldnt hack it have moved on to other worlds when they got caught in a tough spot, the real guys are moving around, swapping cities, moving to the frontlines. Ive had to do it 3 or 4 times myself, giving up cities for slots, moving around the ocean. If you dont want to put the work in then achilles isnt for you. If you really wanna show what youre made of and play with some of the best players across the server, jump in and fight.

DeletedUser

Achilles world sacrificed quality for quantity in the players department that why its fading,

and you get tickets to easy..