Is it just me ?

DeletedUser41523

You were arrogant

Pot meet kettle.

Aizhan keeping pacts secret is actually a good tactic if you get into a rough spot its generally expected that a surprise attack will bail you out. While your increase of "strength" is to be admired I suppose I want to point out the following.

1. You're 6th in the world and 13th in ABP. With the talent set you have you should at least be 9th in what looks like 2 1/2 weeks.

2. You're also taking hits from several alliances so it is possible that LOA will out last you at this rate.

3. Ranting in the forums won't make anyone sympathetic to your cause if anything you'll add enemies.

Aizhan I've been here since Epsilon. (world 5) I also have played Theta, Iota, and Omicron all in top alliances that seem to have at least finished the world with the exception of Epsilon. Having had some kind of leadership role. I think i'm pretty qualified to give my 2 cents however even if I was new you really can't argue that what you sent in there and the gap you had wasn't anything short of a bad cs attempt anything else implies that you think that's the correct thing to do. As for playing Rizinia its still TSF I got here to kill time until Thebes opens and play with an old friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hate to rain on your parade but did you ever wonder who's birieme it was you hit on the way in???
I had it tripped as i have all cities on that island.
You set the trip off i spied the city and sent enough to do the job.

Congratulations. Funnily enough the world has not stopped revolving. He who hesitates loses and some calculated risks do not come off.

So you want a round of applause that I concentrated more on 4 meaty cities deep in Alligator territory than the smaller city on your island? Clayton is just south of Gorton. See I do know where you live. :cool:

DeletedUser

aizhan ~ you're definitely arrogant mate, wish I still had your mails from after we sent you to the rim. TSF has been around far longer then you, knows far more then you, and has absolutely schooled you here and you can't even respond with anything of substance because of it.

Cheers,
DW

DeletedUser

You already spoke up and not one player of substance has entered this forum to agree with you.
You were arrogant when LOTR initially considered helping you with the rim. That pact was broken because of your arrogant attitude towards me.

Amazingly even when I heading up a tiny LOTR you were blabbing on about how dare I speak with you as an equal. YOu accused me of speaking like I was the Boss back then when LOTR was one thirtieth the size of LOA.

YOU told me we had a pact but no-one could know about it and how dare I even refer to it.

Well since that day LOA has gone backwards and LOTR has risen steadily

This is one of those Pride and Prejudice scenarios..

Your players are defecting in droves to EXILE South especially on islands I have recently occupied.

The challenge gauntlet to take either Portofino Berlin or Bangkok ha snot been lifted yet by you.

firstly, I never said things like how dare u speak me with qual, show proof first then say something(use lightshot). and as u won't agree that I am not the one who is arrogant, u r. Then so be it, I am arrogant. Lets see what u can do babes. Can u only talk in External Forum or show something in In game too. U took 5 internal city from us and u think we will just let u have them? u guys aren't even worth caring. When we had pact it was because of ur friend in our alliance. And u tried to use our alliance name as ur daddy alliance to small alliances to merge into urs. And when u tried, they forwarded me the mail and told me that u r using our alliance name. Then I talked with u about not using it. And also, even in their, u were talking like u r the daddy of grepolis. And u say I said something, show proof then say. See ya babes. Lets see how many day u can hold ur cities in 45.

DeletedUser

aizhan ~ you're definitely arrogant mate, wish I still had your mails from after we sent you to the rim. TSF has been around far longer then you, knows far more then you, and has absolutely schooled you here and you can't even respond with anything of substance because of it.

Cheers,
DW
didn't read the third page. see aizhan, even DW who hates LOA and me agrees that u r the one who is arrogant. anything more u wanna flash into External forum?

DeletedUser41523

didn't read the third page. see aizhan, even DW who hates LOA and me agrees that u r the one who is arrogant. anything more u wanna flash into External forum?

Don't give him any ideas I don't want to log on here and see something small and creepy tomorrow.

DeletedUser

My advice with regards to any communication is to treat it as an attempt to convey a message. The message is generally meant 1) for you, 2) perhaps for our alliance, if specifically stated, and 3) for the world at large, if posted in forums.

My guess is that by posting here you have some insecurity about our response and want public confirmation of what you intend to do. My advice is to man-up or woman-up and communicate directly with aizhan.

My experience was that I helped a newbie defend his city and gained his respect. I suggest you act rather than post whines on the public forum. Make friends, fight or turtle up. ,it is your choice. If you need an interpreter, send me a pm. But the gist I read is "you messed up by attacking me without warning, apologize quickly or face my team's wrath." The rest is admittedly an interesting style of message delivery, but one I proceeded to appreciate as genuine.

PS. The arrogance is over rated. The messages are delivered in a fun style, but I found when I led a defense that set aizhan back, 1) he respected us, 2) he admitted we spanked him, 3) we became friends, and 4) we joined forces and succeeded together. Mistaking confidence for arrogance is often the case. I found aizhan humble when appropriate. I suggest actions speak.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

My advice with regards to any communication is to treat it as an attempt to convey a message. The message is generally meant 1) for you, 2) perhaps for our alliance, if specifically stated, and 3) for the world at large, if posted in forums.

My guess is that by posting here you have some insecurity about our response and want public confirmation of what you intend to do. My advice is to man-up or woman-up and communicate directly with aizhan.

My experience was that I helped a newbie defend his city and gained his respect. I suggest you act rather than post whines on the public forum. Make friends, fight or turtle up. ,it is your choice. If you need an interpreter, send me a pm. But the gist I read is "you messed up by attacking me without warning, apologize quickly or face my team's wrath." The rest is admittedly an interesting style of message delivery, but one I proceeded to appreciate as genuine.

PS. The arrogance is over rated. The messages are delivered in a fun style, but I found when I led a defense that set aizhan back, 1) he respected us, 2) he admitted we spanked him, 3) we became friends, and 4) we joined forces and succeeded together. Mistaking confidence for arrogance is often the case. I found aizhan humble when appropriate. I suggest actions speak.

Actions speak louder than words you're correct bud. Sadly telling LOA players to man up and take it into the game when your own leader started the conversation is a pretty good way to discredit yourself and weaken your point mostly because it was your own unchecked player's actions that started this. Speaking of actions when I looked on the LOTR alliance profile I didn't see much to be proud of. Sorry if its a little over my head but I saw an alliance that was losing cities and playing sub par for the talent it supposedly has.

Arrogance and confidence are two different things. Confidence is what drives someone to achieve things and motivates others to follow in their footsteps. Arrogance is what your friend is doing by seemingly condescending a player he doesn't even know. That's in addition to condescending other players as I've seen out of Aizhan. This is my first conversation with him and I already have several hilariously quotable things. I've even shared them with a few friends and sent them into complete laughter. And being humble is easy when you just lost. Can you really talk about how great you are when your conquest board on grepostats is straight losses? I doubt he respected you he just did what he had to in order to survive. Basically what Aizhan is doing for you is giving you a bad rep. You clearly see it or you wouldn't be trying to get people to stop talking about it publicly.

So having been around the block my advice to you would be to you muzzle him or intern him. Sometimes size isn't worth the loud mouth it comes with especially when it goes public.

DeletedUser

Cheers,
DW

Spoken like my own true competitor for most reviled and misrepresented player of the month.:D

You note I have not jumped on Chucky's bandwagon.? Lesson to be learnt there. Or is that also arrogant?

I have learnt in my time in Grepolis that " some animals are more equal than others" and if you do not accept that - then you are labelled arrogant by "the more equal ones"..

If arrogance is telling the unpopular truth - then I will continue to tell it and continue to wear my "arrogant " tag like a badge of honour.

DeletedUser41523

Spoken like my own true competitor for most reviled and misrepresented player of the month.:D

You note I have not jumped on Chucky's bandwagon.? Lesson to be learnt there. Or is that also arrogant?

I have learnt in my time in Grepolis that " some animals are more equal than others" and if you do not accept that - then you are labelled arrogant by "the more equal ones"..

If arrogance is telling the unpopular truth - then I will continue to tell it and continue to wear my "arrogant " tag like a badge of honour.

As an aged veteran I've seen a lot of stupid stuff said that proved the other sides point before. But to this I honestly have to say....What?

Arrogance is telling the unpopular truth and its honorable to be arrogant. Implies that clearly you think way to highly of yourself. Which I don't get honestly because according to your stats the last four LOA towns you took we're off an inactive player. You also gave up four towns just to get enough slots. In addition you seem to feed off all no alliance players, internals, or just inactives. The last notable conquest you made was on a Brotherhood player half your size. You're basically a point whore by the looks of it. You trade your less valuable towns off in order to grab big inactives. You're right some people in Grepolis are better than others. For instance DW conquers reds. Having played with him I know this is true. You conquer anything that won't resist and still somehow manage to botch CS attempts. You rank 21st in points but only 31st in offense. Yet you're 13th in defense with almost as much DBP as ABP. You clearly aren't that much of a team player. Yet you some how get off on trying to condescend other players. Basically you're the inferior "animal" in the group here. So in that sense you are in fact arrogant because in order to write it off as confidence you have to have some type of skill. Oh and a touch of class that doesn't make you look like tool.

Enjoy your time in Rizzy i'm willing to bet it won't be a long one with your friend making skills.

DeletedUser

Actions speak louder than words you're correct bud. Sadly telling LOA players to man up and take it into the game when your own leader started the conversation is a pretty good way to discredit yourself and weaken your point mostly because it was your own unchecked player's actions that started this. Speaking of actions when I looked on the LOTR alliance profile I didn't see much to be proud of. Sorry if its a little over my head but I saw an alliance that was losing cities and playing sub par for the talent it supposedly has.

Arrogance and confidence are two different things. Confidence is what drives someone to achieve things and motivates others to follow in their footsteps. Arrogance is what your friend is doing by seemingly condescending a player he doesn't even know. That's in addition to condescending other players as I've seen out of Aizhan. This is my first conversation with him and I already have several hilariously quotable things. I've even shared them with a few friends and sent them into complete laughter. And being humble is easy when you just lost. Can you really talk about how great you are when your conquest board on grepostats is straight losses? I doubt he respected you he just did what he had to in order to survive. Basically what Aizhan is doing for you is giving you a bad rep. You clearly see it or you wouldn't be trying to get people to stop talking about it publicly.

So having been around the block my advice to you would be to you muzzle him or intern him. Sometimes size isn't worth the loud mouth it comes with especially when it goes public.

What are you and your mates so afraid of ?

DeletedUser41523

What are you and your mates so afraid of ?

I think i'm more afraid for your own alliance than I am afraid of you. Given your stats your nothing more than a point whore really. However you don't think before you speak so you're hurting your own alliance's rep. As pizza pointed out this conversation is an attempt to damage LOTR's rep. Its not LOA's attempt though its your own. By running your mouth you just make random people dislike you and your alliance. Proof of this would be that 24 hours ago I was an innocent bystander

You...
Duh, they're simmers ;)

Can you like stop trolling/spamming every forum section? I haven't gone anywhere in this forum yet without you chiming in with some attempt to spam about something.

DeletedUser41523

:cool:Spoken like a boss. :cool:

You...
Duh, they're simmers ;)

Name 1 legit spam post I've posted in years.

Lets start with these past three. You don't play this world there go you really don't have much of a position to be arguing here or implying who is good or bad. With that logic you're basically the Sarah Palin of our Grepolis forums and at this point are talking just for the sake of talking. Maybe to appear relevant? Maybe you get some satisfaction in posting? Dunno what it is however its pretty evident that you really have nothing legit to contribute to this discussion nor have you really contributed to any conversation I've seen you involved in.

DeletedUser

Lol every post you've made in Thebes and just click your name and read your last 25 posts lmao :D

Link of time

Phrourach
Lets start with these past three. You don't play this world there go you really don't have much of a position to be arguing here or implying who is good or bad. With that logic you're basically the Sarah Palin of our Grepolis forums and at this point are talking just for the sake of talking. Maybe to appear relevant? Maybe you get some satisfaction in posting? Dunno what it is however its pretty evident that you really have nothing legit to contribute to this discussion nor have you really contributed to any conversation I've seen you involved in.
Well you haven't seen much.