it's over we won!

DeletedUser

wow - congratulations!!! and to do it within 5 years - that must be a record. well done. and to put it in perspective you've done it without really playing for the past month. what is your secret?

DeletedUser

my secret is fire ships trireems trireems trireem! and of course specialized citties on sword on hops etc and the most importand cities your myth cities manties harpies etc and play with passion.
i say this to OV damm you were a frikking great players! clearing litterly all my cities in 3 hours!?
still supprised i onley lost one city instead of givving me the dreadfull compass.
Thank you OV for beeing such a great player to me sorry guys that your in the wrong ally ;)

I thank you all! and to that building in germany were germans are busy on puters making grepo NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

i love grepo and sorry but am quite good at it ;)
greets TB

DeletedUser

ohh and offcourse rebuild your cities for the world wonders get rid of the tower recourses needs to be send get rid of theatre and build baths
first you want to grow and to grow fast you need theaters

DeletedUser

ohhhh and the most important thing forget cities if your beeing attacked let them take it, onley thing that matters is sending recourses

DeletedUser25249

pathetic, im guessing it's mod nation/infected who done it, way to go guys merge your way to the pinnacle of grepo

DeletedUser

inno has to do something about this manipulation. alliance cap plays insignificant role in WW race, but joined forces and alliance jumping does. i need to think of something to suggest a solution to this in the topic somewhere on this forum where people bring ideas to

it's ironic how players join forces to build something and not to fight someone in a war game. there are players who are unwilling of sending LS to break sieges because they want to keep it for themselves. well if you are that kind of a player in an alliance i'm part of in whatever server we meet then don't expect me to be your savior

DeletedUser29152

Hmmm i don't know how your alliance worked but in MN we work as a team

DeletedUser

We didn't just winded grepo we winded the internet and the universe everything is ours.

DeletedUser23673

Well yeah Storm, there are many players waiting for the time when Grepo finally fix this world end thing.. Its game killer in the great form ever created! :( They could stop thinking of the new events where golders can get great stuff and do what they must do first - make this game enjoyable in all its stages! :)

Anyway now its time we get back to fights, you guys are giving us hard times in west of o54...but I hope we will fix this problem soon! :)

DeletedUser33996

yawn

yawn :pro: for now not alot we can do but wait .

DeletedUser

well don't blame us for finding a glitch in the game;) i had fierce battles loosing a city everyday!
and yeps grepo should look at this i agree that is not good but hey you can't blame us for just simply playing a game ;) :D

DeletedUser23673

Dont worry TB, he is just jealous he could not win this world! :D

DeletedUser

uhhhhhhhhhh guys how the hell do you all think we pulled this one off!???
WE ARE ONE! ;)

DeletedUser

inno has to do something about this manipulation. alliance cap plays insignificant role in WW race, but joined forces and alliance jumping does. i need to think of something to suggest a solution to this in the topic somewhere on this forum where people bring ideas to

it's ironic how players join forces to build something and not to fight someone in a war game. there are players who are unwilling of sending LS to break sieges because they want to keep it for themselves. well if you are that kind of a player in an alliance i'm part of in whatever server we meet then don't expect me to be your savior
not fight?
ask Brain.dead he came try to get a city and my 12 manties sank his CS to the locker mate! ;) this is a war game but it's also all about strategy this is a strategy game!
and this was my strategy and guess what it worked perfectly.
Greets TB