Kapa-The Spartan Legion

DeletedUser

the forum mods can delete this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

member cap will depend on the amount of people who get in early on, but after couple weeks, recruitment will be strict, and a member cap will be enforced. 100 max, but it will depend upon the amount of early admissions.

DeletedUser

Well your online Spartans, I doubt you'll get 10 members, let alone 100

DeletedUser

Well your online Spartans, I doubt you'll get 10 members, let alone 100

have you played theta? there is a massive family of Spartan alliances there, and each alliance has like 100 members. some have almost 200. and there are at least 6 of them.

DeletedUser

have you heard of their wars? doing quite well. and if you doubt our power, join us and find out.

DeletedUser

have you played theta? there is a massive family of Spartan alliances there, and each alliance has like 100 members. some have almost 200. and there are at least 6 of them.

yes 9/10 of them are inactive and the otheres have know idea what they are doing.

trust me on this one if you name it spartan anything, you will be dissed and only noobs will join

DeletedUser

what does the name have to do with anything? and i'm in one of the, all are active and support each other fiercely. and we kicked Phalanx Of The Atlas Dragons out of O24, they actually begged for time to build CS and escape, and in the middle of kicking out TWA.

DeletedUser

Can I join.
No information in Grepostats because I deleted my account.
In ETA I left when I had 20 cities and I was Number 1 in the Attack Battle Points list.
Does that qualify me as experienced enough?

DeletedUser

sure. why did you leave though? just seems really odd. start in the northwest.

DeletedUser

yes it is, don't see why it matters. started in theta 2 months ago, but was gone for a while during the summer. it's my only active world currently.

DeletedUser

Idk if i have the requisites
I play on ETA with the same name as here if you want to know

DeletedUser

what does the name have to do with anything? and i'm in one of the, all are active and support each other fiercely. and we kicked Phalanx Of The Atlas Dragons out of O24, they actually begged for time to build CS and escape, and in the middle of kicking out TWA.
really? wars are fought for dominance in O24? damn, that's like saying that you wanna possess O99:d

Can I join.
No information in Grepostats because I deleted my account.
In ETA I left when I had 20 cities and I was Number 1 in the Attack Battle Points list.
Does that qualify me as experienced enough?
zing, do not believe him, valzer is lying...he is a total noob:)
even his cities were named sparta 1-20:)