KB's Reply to Devils Na Na Post

DeletedUser

I was thinking that too. maybe that guardian guy who knew him.

DeletedUser14937

Just a small request could we not use family comments/references, it may seem funny but it can very quickly turn ugly and sour.

On a positive note I love how it's possible to make such a heated discussion about 1 siege, incredible lol!

DeletedUser

Just a small request could we not use family comments/references, it may seem funny but it can very quickly turn ugly and sour.

On a positive note I love how it's possible to make such a heated discussion about 1 siege, incredible lol!

Especially when it was my lightship that destroyed his cs in the end :) I know the day KB destroys one of my cs's from a siege I will be upset, but I don't see that day happening anytime soon or at all.

DeletedUser

I dont see you landing a cs in any of my cities anytime soon either even with your great supporting cast of players and the ability to outnumber me by 30+ cities to 1 so I guess we have nothing to worry about...

Well if you listen to some of the rumors mike I guess you can go with what they say about me being a middle aged man who is a bully and I have no life lol

One more thing Mike I did not lose any city in fact it has been sometime since Anarchy has taken a city froim me since I announced that I am established in 45 and I would like to see how many cities I lose from here on out...I had Howards city in siege and they managed to break the siege giving me 90k in BP whilst doing it but then again you need to check that fact as I am nothing more than a liar and may be very wrong :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont see you landing a cs in any of my cities anytime soon either even with your great supporting cast of players and the ability to outnumber me by 30+ cities to 1 so I guess we have nothing to worry about...

Well if you listen to some of the rumors mike I guess you can go with what they say about me being a middle aged man who is a bully and I have no life lol

One more thing Mike I did not lose any city in fact it has been sometime since Anarchy has taken a city froim me since I announced that I am established in 45 and I would like to see how many cities I lose from here on out...I had Howards city in siege and they managed to break the siege giving me 90k in BP whilst doing it but then again you need to check that fact as I am nothing more than a liar and may be very wrong :D

I have one of your cities, and your to scared to even the score. Guess I will always be ahead of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Devils you may now bow down to KB. lol

And why would I want to do that when in 2 out of the 3 encounters we had ended up in me owning him. KB = Lamest Person on Epsilon award 2010, and he is currently hoping to claim the title again for 2011.