KB's Reply to Devils Na Na Post

DeletedUser

Last bit is stupid, You didn't exactly brag when the siege was broken until devils brought it up. No point bragging about a loss.

but no idea why I'm responding, you just ignore me lately.

also, we may have played for a year + but we started from scratch. you didn't. boom!

DeletedUser

how does that matter? I ignore you because you are 1 sided. Everything I do you have a way to flip it or make it sound uncreditable sort of like a snake.

You wont beat TE....Well all you beat were the inactives in TE

You wont make #1 defender....Oh well the only reason you made it was because your whole alliance supports you [even though you and alex stott were bragging about how you guys were number one before hand] you even created a thread about it -lol-

You don't have a shot with the exiles you just wait and see what they have in store for you...oh well the only reason why your doing good is because some of their players have had RL problems...It really is to funny

Those are just 3 off the top of my head. Which if I looked back i can probably find the threads you said them in, which I wont because I know you said it and I dont need to. There are plenty people I dont like in this server but just because I dont like someone does not mean i wont speak the truth about them or give credit where it is due. Now by no means do I want you to think I could care at all what anyone [especially you and devils] Says I just find it funny

I ignore you because even if I was right and you knew it you would not say it as you are not an honest person. That is just your character and that is cool it is just not how KB rolls... BOOM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Emm I didn't boast about it. Alex did, he is a bit of a boaster yes.

I didn't think TE were doing so badly internally. plus rens contributed more to their downfall.

I said exiles aren't as bad as you make out to be. you make them all out to be simmers which they ain't

Chad had a serious amount of crap mounted onto him as he went onto VM and you said "we ain't bragging about it even though we took 10 cities from him" which is that annoying form of bragging.

The thing is. I say things as I see them and as time goes on, things change. but one thing stays the same, and that is how I see you. I see you as a middle aged man who thinks he's tough over the internet and is totally obsessed with being the centre of attention because he is an egomaniac who thrives off attention. You think being this internet Villain is what people like and hate about you, when infact you are just some sad bald new yorker who people dislike and pity. I don't dislike you personally because of the way you act arrogant here. but the way you treat people, how you act decent in private sometimes and are then a total fanny in public cause you love your internet villain look.

DeletedUser

dont we all join alliances to work on taking out other alliances, what is all this crying about KB cant do anything without his alliance. NONE of you can either. Everyone has an ally or an alliance helping them. Poor tiny timmy, does your allianced suck that bad. and enga desperatley needs a new hobby. playn with himself is obviously not getting him off. LMAO!!!

Great job KB "The BP Magnet." oh and number one fighter.

DeletedUser

Lay off the dew
Being a big punching bag doesn't make you a good fighter.

First Devils You in no way sent 11 nukes to the siege and if you did please show your reports cause your full of it..

Second I have had this account for 5 months and 2 of those months I spent giving away cities, reformatting and migrating to fight Anarchy. Wanna talk about attack BP lets do it. in 3 months I have taken my ABP from 773rd to 24...You have had your account for 1 year longer than me and you only have 200k more ABP than me. When I pass you in ABP I would like for you to do nothing but truthfully hush....

I love how you all give the credit to my alliance, heck they deserve it, besides I dont want the credit I just want your cities and all the BP you give me with it....

Just to answer your question on why there where not 6k in BI in the siege..Was because 2 days ago I took a city off of your boy lotfi if you remember and you guys sent everything you had at it to break it in case you forgot....Although I did not hear you come in here and brag like you did today

#
new You are attacking a city that is occupied by Illuminatio: Mox Emerald
on 8/12/11 at 9:17 AM
#
on 8/12/11 at 9:17 AM
#
on 8/12/11 at 9:14 AM
#
on 8/12/11 at 8:57 AM
#
on 8/12/11 at 8:53 AM
#
on 8/12/11 at 8:49 AM
#
on 8/12/11 at 8:30 AM
#
on 8/12/11 at 8:20 AM
#
on 8/12/11 at 7:49 AM
#
on 8/12/11 at 7:02 AM
Last but not least
[report]0f906042401b260ab9273d485769c779[/report]
I had 2 more full nukes to land after too.

I am not a liar like you are KB. Everything I talk about in this game is the truth to the best of my knowledge. When it involves myself or someone I know, you better place your bets on me not telling a lie.

Even after I called you out on your lie you still try to turn it around and call me a liar. Look at all the posts above KB, it would seem that finally everyone is seeing you for who you actually are. A loser who lies and manipulates his allies :pro:

Watch KB will either not reply until someone else does to change the subject, or he will simply comment about a previous post instead. Watch the coward dodge the truth.

DeletedUser

that is to funny, as if I could not have done the same lol...I have 4 reports here from you of ls nukes....

I like the BP magnet title Mtdewme I might have to do a siggie like that lol

Sparkz your definition of me is 100 percent right, with a few changes:

1- I am not Bald I am shaved
2- I am not in New York
3- I am always decent to everyone, unless I am fighting you in which case you will definitely experience villian KB -lol- as you so dubbed me...Hey that reminds me I am sure Dom can make a nice siggie with that one to -lol- So many good ideas

DeletedUser

that is to funny, as if I could not have done the same lol...I have 4 reports here from you of ls nukes....

2- I am not in New York
3- I am always decent to everyone, unless I am fighting you in which case you will definitely experience villian KB -lol- as you so dubbed me...Hey that reminds me I am sure Dom can make a nice siggie with that one to -lol- So many good ideas

Did he not read the last two lines of my message, or was he intentionally making it true.

DeletedUser11640

I have to come out and at least comment. I have not counted how many LS WE lost breaking the siege, but i wouldn't be surprised if your figure was accurate. After all, hitting a wall of biremes is very inefficient until you get the numbers down to a managable number (around 1500 is when the LS nukes start doing more equal damage).

However, i gotta call you on your claim that there were only 4.5K biremes there. I just went through every single support report, tallied up the number.....now, if you were off by 500-1000 biremes, i might have let your claim slide. However, i was staggered by the figure we finally arrived at. The exact figure was 8489 biremes....almost double your 4.5K figure.

I'm not gonna bother posting all the reports....I guess you'd say you weren't lying, just inflating numbers slightly to emphasize your own superiority and downplay our achievement. I'm not bragging, as most of those LS werent mine. But i think kudos should go to the people who busted those biremes, a very respectable figure, and one not to be belittled.

Okay, i've said my piece.

DeletedUser

well Howard you would definitely know better than me as I did not go through the reports as you did. I know what I sent along with what others sent as well that I was told about. I did ask for help in supporting the siege and maybe others sent some as well. TBH I was away for most of the siege as the grepolis server had some problems and I could not log in. However 8k in biremes is definitely a most impressive number to beat in a siege no doubt. Kudos to your guys for bailing you out...Thx for visiting as we most certainly love your company

DeletedUser

dont we all join alliances to work on taking out other alliances, what is all this crying about KB cant do anything without his alliance. NONE of you can either. Everyone has an ally or an alliance helping them. Poor tiny timmy, does your allianced suck that bad. and enga desperatley needs a new hobby. playn with himself is obviously not getting him off. LMAO!!!

hahahaha we'll see about tiny tim and his allinace that sucks!

DeletedUser

what happened was sparkles to much for you timmy?

Are you giving up lol

DeletedUser

me and timmy never actually fought much. I got one city from him after about a week of full on CS's. and the only reason I got it is because he spent a full week of sniping and countering Cs's. I'll tell you one thing though, you should be worried about tiimmy. anyone in 46 will know that.

2- I am not in New York

I know you are NYC, I remember way back when Enna was going to NYC, and you were saying you would meet her, and something about pizza.

I never dubbed you that, I said that's what you consider yourself. and you were always horrible. enemy or not.

DeletedUser

If you say so sparkz...i think it is great that your intel is off and you are getting the exiles beat up while they attack NYC time lol

DeletedUser

they just don't know that you are on until about 3am your time.

DeletedUser

well Howard you would definitely know better than me as I did not go through the reports as you did. I know what I sent along with what others sent as well that I was told about. I did ask for help in supporting the siege and maybe others sent some as well. TBH I was away for most of the siege as the grepolis server had some problems and I could not log in. However 8k in biremes is definitely a most impressive number to beat in a siege no doubt. Kudos to your guys for bailing you out...Thx for visiting as we most certainly love your company

This is what I hate about you KB. Howard comes on the forum and you admit the truth because you know you can't lie anymore.

You admit to not reading any reports, yet you say you only had 4 ls reports from me lol. You are the biggest pathological liar I have found on this server. I am shocked there are people who trust you. What? Do you just lie because it is more convenient than finding out the truth?

DeletedUser

haha sparkles too much, yes he got a city but the pasting i gave out during the week to ippo and to alex was quite fun so to lose one to sparkz is not that much of an issue as far as im concerned:) i lost count of the amount of CS's i sniped but alls good in war where we come from! lol 9000 biremes, bit of a difference from the supposed 4.5k hahaha. another mathmaticaly genius calculation!

DeletedUser1405

There is only One thing in the last statement that means anything. You lost the city. Yes you gained a bucketload of BP and now have enough spaces to probably tak 2-3 more but the point of it is that you lost it.

He can replace what he lost whilst clearing you and supporting his conquest, im sure you lost just as many troops as he did.

DeletedUser

haha sparkles too much, yes he got a city but the pasting i gave out during the week to ippo and to alex was quite fun so to lose one to sparkz is not that much of an issue as far as im concerned:) i lost count of the amount of CS's i sniped but alls good in war where we come from! lol 9000 biremes, bit of a difference from the supposed 4.5k hahaha. another mathmaticaly genius calculation!

You know that's what I meant :p

DeletedUser1405

they just don't know that you are on until about 3am your time.

Funny thing is that KB,s account seems to be logged in 24/7, you must be using matchsticks.
Seriously KB how do you manage to keep your game and forum account on continuously.