Know when its lost

DeletedUser

When you know you cant take a city just dont try any more, no need to create new accounts close to out leaders and send mass mails. Second time youve done this.

n5lvu9.jpg

*Levache

I suppose losing 800 light ships cant go down to well, desperate measures for desperate times

DeletedUser

what is it with you guys. This is just crap. Stop making extra accounts. It's not cool.

Both of you guys need to step it up.

DeletedUser

Who is making extra accounts ?

If you have a problem with someone then go create a ticket instead of making new threads .

When will the donkey thief learn ?

DeletedUser

like i said in the other thread, can u prove that it was not u or levache trying to find a new toy to post in the forums??

If u can prove it, pls post it here..
Otherwise, delete this :)

As for us, we have the proof that it was ur player who mass mailed us.. :pro:

DeletedUser

like i said in the other thread, can u prove that it was not u or levache trying to find a new toy to post in the forums??

If u can prove it, pls post it here..
Otherwise, delete this :)

As for us, we have the proof that it was ur player who mass mailed us.. :pro:

OKay take a seat and think to yourself why would we MM our own members trying to get them to attack me. Do you not have a brain?!?!

DeletedUser

Now, are ur members so so dumb, that they won't read the names properly??
If so, disband..

Well we all know they would read the name and would think it was one of either TW-S or DDW doing it while it would've been u.. And the reason why would be to show us down :)

and unfortunately jonny, i do have a brain that's why i see the transparency behind ur scam.. besides everyone on this world knows how low does jonny go :Smile:

That's why they call u donkey or something... And from what i know, donkeys have really small brain size :pro:

DeletedUser

You really should take your own advice, oh wait you did.

Your city is being sieged, and I don't believe any attempts have been made to stop it, so I think you've learned from your own post about knowing when it's lost.

DeletedUser

This forum is just full of ....
I don't even know why we keep posting here.
Just go and sink another dozen enemy CS JD...

We had sufficient proof last time, and you guys denied it until we brought the proof out. This is merely a repeat, though we do not have the same proof as we did before. Tis' pathetic of you to even bother denying, it isn't like it changes anything, denying it just makes you seem all the more worthless.

You fail in battle, so you search for whatever lowly begotten advantage you can find.

DeletedUser

We had sufficient proof last time, and you guys denied it until we brought the proof out. This is merely a repeat, though we do not have the same proof as we did before. Tis' pathetic of you to even bother denying, it isn't like it changes anything, denying it just makes you seem all the more worthless.

You fail in battle, so you search for whatever lowly begotten advantage you can find.

You must of missed when one of your Thunder Gods sent a MM, trying to get us to cast chariots. Are you going to kick that TG I conquered? Talk about a piece of cake.

DeletedUser

You must of missed when one of your Thunder Gods sent a MM, trying to get us to cast chariots. Are you going to kick that TG I conquered? Talk about a piece of cake.

He did that in retribution, you guys MM'd first.
And yes, the player has just been kicked, he never reported he was under occupation.

DeletedUser

The bolded parts are what my reply to u is..

Another thing "You fail in battle, so you search for whatever lowly begotten advantage you can find"
Really??? U take 2 or 3 villages from us and u babies think that u r up with the big boys?? LMFAO :D :D

Rank Name Points
1 TW-Shadow 2668041
2 Thunder Gods 1719622
3 Dark Dragon Warriors 1214231

How many members u got?? about twice than us?? How much points u got?? about 1.35 times us??
Cool, and we are losing.. lol is what ur statement is making me do..
Pity, an alliance with only 114 members is kicking ar$%^ of alliance with double the size who is getting help from dear mibsies.. Oh yes i have proof of that in my mail :)

Moreover, we earn BP for each village we take levache, that's why we are moving up in the BP, slowly but steadily..

Of course, say u have 200 members and u kill 100 each, ur BP will be 20000, and if we have 100 members and we kill 150 each, ours will only be 15000.. Lesser than urs but much much more aggressive than u..

Get one fact straight kiddo, DDW is far far from losing.. Our stats prove that..
2ndly, with stats like those, neither us nor TW-S needs to do low life things..

Keep recruiting players to cover for ur losses bro, awesome strat, gotta hand it to u :Smile:
and have some shame, when one of there players are being attacked and CS is there, they throw him/her out of the alliance to save stats.. great :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your posts are so pointless uruk...

DDW+TW-S = 524 members v TGs 248 members

If you want to add smaller allied factions in, then:
DDW+TW-S+TDL = 606 players v TG+IW+TAS+LM+OTB = 560 players

And as you've pointed out, our point average etc is also a fair bit lower.
Whatever way you put it, we are outnumbered, your side possesses material superiority (yet seems to not be doing so well eh?).

2ndly, with stats like those, neither us nor TW-S needs to do low life things..
I would agree with you, but in reality, TW-S continues to do low life things! Pathetic.

Lol, we are not allied with mibsmob, they are useless...
Furthermore, we don't need 'covering' for our 'losses'. TG has lost 5 pages of cities on grepostats, TW-S has lost 3, and DDW has lost 2. We are far from being beaten,... perhaps that is why you would use such lowly tactics? Try to destabilize us, reduce morale, make us sick of playing? Well it isn't working, every new stunt just strengthens our resolve...

Pathetic.
And the part you bolded, does that mean you are denying it? That you believe that TW-S didn't do the fake account-fake MM at grabba? Even though I provided substantial proof that they did, even though they eventually confessed to it? Pfft.

DeletedUser

oh seriously??
Well maybe not officially but ur ppl on my side are pretty friendly to mibsy.. that's y mibsy supports them :)
Of course, i will make those players pay for my losses soon.. :Smile:

ur player space monkey, who u kicked when we finally made a break through was kicked to save stat.. Also i dunno if u were informed, but unfortunately he along with others of urs were supported by mibsy

"DDW+TW-S = 524 members v TGs 248 members

If you want to add smaller allied factions in, then:
DDW+TW-S+TDL = 606 players v TG+IW+TAS+LM+OTB = 560 players"

okay mate, have it ur way.. from the way i see it from my last conquer of space it weill be TG + mibsy = 246 + 920 = 1166

pls someone help us there are 1166 players against us :Unhappy: :Unhappy: i am scared.. lmao :D :D

and abt ur last part, i dunno what was proven and what wasn't, who was the culprit and who wasn't, but IF what u r saying is correct, that doesn't mean that this time would be the same??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"and abt ur last part, i dunno what was proven and what wasn't, who was the culprit and who wasn't, but IF what u r saying is correct, that doesn't mean that this time would be the same??"

Indeed, it doesn't mean this time is the same, but it does mean TW-S has no reputation left to be ruined. Unfortunately I do not have proof this time around, not that it would of mattered.

And spacemonkey went inactive, he never posted up for support on our forum etc, thus he was kicked. If he had friends in mibsmob who supported him there, it has nothing to do with TG -> We are not currently allied to mibsmob, indeed, we've conquered many of their cities. It is ridiculous for you to even suggest the contrary.

DeletedUser

well it maybe ridiculous of me to say that u r allied to mibsy, but well, from what i saw and experienced in last 3 days, seemed pretty allied to me :)

DeletedUser

well it maybe ridiculous of me to say that u r allied to mibsy, but well, from what i saw and experienced in last 3 days, seemed pretty allied to me :)

They're not. I just took a nice lil polis off them. They didn't even leave any cookies in the fridge though for my arrival.

Some alliance that would have been! Pff

DeletedUser

well if that is the case, and yup, looking at ur alliance's conquers, i guess he had many PAs on the two of his islands :D :D

DeletedUser

It still remains the fact that not everybody requests support, it happens. Even if he were to request support, what would you have actually been able to do?

I'm in 65, he is in 65. Nobody close enough to reach him in 24 hours.