Kos Alliances Obituaries

DeletedUser32498

Fianna Elite have said goodbye to the world. Shame really, only fought them for six hours. Thought they might have lasted a week :)

As I said already in my funny top 12 analysis no alliance is elite when there is another alliance with the word elite in it doing better. ;)
So it was inevitable for them collapsing. :)

Btw love the avatar pic. ;)

DeletedUser

I can't imagine any Elite is truely Elite, very little in the world would come into an Elite category ... maybe ABBA hahahaha!

Thank you, I like it too :D

DeletedUser

As I said already in my funny top 12 analysis no alliance is elite when there is another alliance with the word elite in it doing better. ;)
So it was inevitable for them collapsing. :)

Btw love the avatar pic. ;)

The "elite" was simply to indicate that the best of the Fianna alliance had separated itself from the chronic underachievers that joined early on. Not to indicate we were/are the best. The majority of us were first time players here so any allusion to our being THE elite would be ludicrous.

And we're still here sephy :) We again left our under achievers behind and merged with another, more active alliance. Call it evolution if you will.

DeletedUser

Evolution it is.

I'm not really in agreement with you on first timers not being able to call themselves elite for not having played this game before, in my experience, the best players are often the ones that bring their own edge to a game and don't completely copy the old timers who supposedly know what's what.

*lightbulb* I could make an elite alliance when I return...

DeletedUser32498

*lightbulb* I could make an elite alliance when I return...

People naming alliances Elite are for noobs and little children. People need real light bulb flashes and create names that are creative. Like anyone can stick a world name and the word elite in the end. I know KE has proved themselves elite but no one is really elite until they win the world.

DeletedUser

How have they proved this? Hasn't been proven that they're better than Karma or RELENTLESS. *rubs long beard in a sexy manner*
Karma Elite..RELENTLESS ELITE NAMETOOLONG, I'm getting really really good ideas for names here guys.

Now to get back on topic (kind of), KE is better at remembering who they've killed, I pride myself in having a good memory but I can only recall a few alliances Karma has defeated, sadly most of them are still lingering around because nobody has disbanded them, does that mean the alliance is dead still? I can't make that decision for them..

DeletedUser

I would say the term "Elite" was chosen as a preference to adding "We tossed out our boat anchors and are better for it" to the alliance name.

More often than not, the term Elite is a moniker that's given to those who have proven themselves amoung their peer-group. Those of us who merged with BW were never really comfy with claiming to be Elite. That's why it wasn't perpetuated with our merge.

I've learned a lot from the "old timers" here in Grepolis. The learning process continues almost daily, hence my earlier reference to evolving. We're getting better daily.

DeletedUser32498

Yeah BW seems to be a good looking alliance. They occupy good southern oceans. Some veteran players I recognize there.

DeletedUser

I believe the infusion of new blood into BW has had a very positive effect on the alliance as a whole. Virtually nil inactive players. Excellent support for each other. I believe the synergy is definitely what kicked the alliance up in the rankings of late. I hope it proves to have a long lasting affect. I know it's had a positive influence on my game play as I am able to be more aggressive and know that I have in-depth support should I need it.

DeletedUser

2013-10-05 - Phoenix Legion (Formerly known as Enemies Within) has ceased to exist in this world.
I'd like to say it was killed by Karma, but they stood their ground quite well and even resisted the oppression, hat off to the active guys there will be joining other alliances, the rest can die in hell (Or have a nice VM as it's also called).

DeletedUser

Kos elite - died months ago after some lunatic leader abused the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well as its the WW stage - time for KE's turtling stratergy to be proven.
Otherwise they will have failed in all areas of the game

DeletedUser42502

so far so good...

of course we haven't had gang up with another alliance to win or stop you. We do it on our own.

DeletedUser

An admission of guilt, you and witchqueen do it on your own. Not our fault nobody likes you, try being respectful like cool, sam, ineter, honky, blk, grafter, wikan, steve, seph, tyr and all the rest, real leaders, not gold spending 20hr aday no life wannabes.

DeletedUser42502

20hrs a day?? Gold??? No Life????....LOLOLOLOL

your a small man in a big world who kisses so many rear ends its funny to watch how brown your nose really is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kos elite - died months ago after some lunatic leader abused the world. Just awaiting the rotten carcus to decompose.

Overstepped the line of decency, My Brother tells me justice will prevail from inside, hummmmmm ...Level 9 - I Wonder?

2 cities haunted man if you believe in Ghosts that is lol - Better call Ghostbusters.

DeletedUser

My aunts goldfish tells me you are full of arssee! Jolly along and do some farming, ke neeeeeed it.

DeletedUser

My aunts goldfish tells me you are full of arssee! Jolly along and do some farming, ke neeeeeed it.

Man your aunt's goldfish bin' jiving in the aquarium for tooooooo long, my uncle's sister's niece's granpa's Coy Carp tells me that a lady fish in the KE definately ain't happy, and feels that ArZee shark overstepped the mark - all fish in the sea deserve respect little brother even bivalve molluscs. Maybe something a happening over there maybe not, 9 a bit optimistic given recent reports from the fish bowl anywayz. LOL.

Meanwhile we's all swimming round and round and round and round with our mouths open.