DeletedUser

image.php

Alliance leader : brianklim

Academy leader : CourtneyKao

O35 leader: bokentoe

Alliance rank within ocean 45 : #1

Alliance rank overall : #4

O35 rank : #2

Anyone who wishes to join and have 10.000 + points can apply to the main alliance KOTOR. Anyone who does not meet that may apply to our sister alliance KOTOR Academy with the benefit of transferring into the main one once you have acquired the amount of points needed.

This alliance works on a senate system, all major issues are voted upon by all members. We only require that you remain active within the game and our forum.

We have recently expanded into O35 under the name KOTOR II, anyone wishing to join may look us up and send a resume with details regarding exp, reason ect, ect.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10081

lol the title is so long i wus looking forward to reading this thread:D

anyway nice now heres someone who knows how to do this

DeletedUser10963

oh... why is every alliance democratic?

also 1000 points seems a bit low for the number 1 allaiance in an ocean..

i think you are a MRA

DeletedUser

I have heard you recruit 1000 points Sounds MRA'ish I agree

But I have heard rumors that Briankilm the leader of the Knights of the Old Republic
does not give privlages to ANYONE ANYONE excpet the intial founder you could use some work on that that isnt very democratic to me it seems

DeletedUser

Branch allies remind me of The Children of the Light. :S

Nice ad, though :p.

DeletedUser

At the time it was posted 1000 points were pretty much average players, we have grown somewhat and have changed the point required.

Why this thread has become such an interest after 3 weeks is beyond me. Perhaps the lack of content in the Iota world could be the reason for this.:D

But I have heard rumors that Briankilm the leader of the Knights of the Old Republic
does not give privlages to ANYONE ANYONE excpet the intial founder you could use some work on that that isnt very democratic to me it seems

If that is what you believe there is no way to prove it's wrong.

Perhaps if i disband this alliance it would serve to prove you wrong... wait i'm not that stupid lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10963

that a word of the dumb... people say their is no such thing as bad advetisng.. but there is.

and your point limmit went up you might want to eddit your post..

DeletedUser

that a word of the dumb... people say their is no such thing as bad advetisng.. but there is.

and your point limmit went up you might want to eddit your post..

I thought i did.... let me get my glasses.

DeletedUser3569

Knigthsoldrpulakjrgc

U CAN"T EVEN READ IT
Let alone join it.
Its an MRA!!!

GenDodo,
If ppl in ur alliance offer there services to improve the guild, let them.My cuzin is in ur alliance and Im truly ashamed what u are doing to him

DeletedUser

A ad in a ad. Thats bad. It makes people a bit confusing(well mostly me).

DeletedUser10963

im sure it will :p

but it aint that hard.. he said this alliance sucked, so i named an alliance that in my opinion does not suck.

DeletedUser

although you could go with the spatans and have a point limit of 0