Newspaper legion of shadows

• Thread starter DeletedUser49308
  • Start date

DeletedUser41868

My a s s is beaten in 44, fyi my a s s was never spotted at ocean 44.

CS was never in 44, yes we took in BL and they became us. But 44 is not what i want and need to go to the throne chamber.

I only dance with nice beautyfull ladies, this does not includes you

U need to come to me I dont need to come to you, u have to proof yourself i don't

each offer from a honorable man like you is hard to deny .
Yet strangely, an alliance that claims to be the best of all time, at least this is what the propaganda machine tells us, must beg to accept any kind of offer, i have an offer, hi its still stands, hello please think about it, accept now!!!! Come one! please do it for me

I wonder if rumor is right about you,is it true you are about going on your knees to unzip big E's for a golden crown?

This is all you got? salacious tripe about oral sex? Come on Grepo God... take up the challenge. I never said we are the best alliance of all time. just better than your crew, which is too top heavy. Rather than make crude jokes about oral sex in reference to me (and I will refrain from reading into what that says about your fixations) I will just say to come join us in 55. You are not going to be able to get 4 WW's without having to fight for them anyway... so you might as well start moving to 55.

Oh wait, that might mess up your grand vacation mode strategy. What a joke... trust me buddy, any claim you want to stake for best ever is over with that. You are a caricature...

DeletedUser23971

Speaking of unzipping, I heard alpha is pledging its resources for coming soon.

Is it true?

Would it surprise you if it was true?

Would fit with a lot of things we have seen in this world.

I think there is still time for things that might surprise people so we will see.
That being said - what a short world this has been, that gold use has seemingly taken months off and will leave long standing players scratching their heads on how to prepare islands in safe positions.

If it happens that Alpha do rotate then it will just be down to their leaders wanting their players to have the biggest chance to pick up crowns - what their opposition do to deal with this probability will be interesting.

I do remember long since closed worlds more fondly than what we seem to see today. Chi had 10 BIG alliances (15 if you counted sister alliances) it was a huge fight and the world lasted years. So sorry if I get frustrated about the love fest that goes on now, YOUR alliance fought hard and either won or didn't. It isn't just this world, although it has shown most of the things I think are wrong with the game so I wouldn't be surprised if it completed the set

DeletedUser

I realize English is your second language, but that gibberish you type does not make sense. We are all noobs compared to you erik. you farm 5 minutes, 12 hours a day, do not need gold and rumor has it that you were there when adam and eve were bannished from eden to grepolis. Quit acting like a knit-wit though. we have beaten your a$$ in 44 and the a$$es of all your underlings.

It is not our fault that you started in 65 and are running toward the rim. Come meet us in 55 and lets dance a while.

I am seeing the A s s right here Chad B a s s ?What's the meaning?Chad Bad a s s or a nickname?

DeletedUser

So many coalitions in this world, every alliance just grapples onto all the alliances near it
Even the might holy mayhem had to force all the smaller alliance around it to help defend it
Grepolis really needs to sort itself out, or is it just this server, I don't even know anymore
Sinope died very early game, all that is left is he damn crown

Ranga1

Strategos
That being said - what a short world this has been, that gold use has seemingly taken months off and will leave long standing players scratching their heads on how to prepare islands in safe positions.

Its not gold use that has done it, it is Inno making the city builds 4k bigger (30%) and not increasing the required points. This world had so much potential, it would have been great to see a 6 month long war between the now established alliances which will no doubt die once the WW process is done. Hopefully there is a stalemate of WW and we get to see that drawn out fight

DeletedUser48583

Its not gold use that has done it, it is Inno making the city builds 4k bigger (30%) and not increasing the required points. This world had so much potential, it would have been great to see a 6 month long war between the now established alliances which will no doubt die once the WW process is done. Hopefully there is a stalemate of WW and we get to see that drawn out fight

I agree worlds just go too fast something needs to be done. I hope its stalemate aswell I want to fight.
Short worlds lately equals not as much fun.

DeletedUser23413

Frosty, you are back from VM? When will Alpha tell you to op us again? Hope they don't let you down like the last time :D

DeletedUser48583

So many coalitions in this world, every alliance just grapples onto all the alliances near it
Even the might holy mayhem had to force all the smaller alliance around it to help defend it
Grepolis really needs to sort itself out, or is it just this server, I don't even know anymore

Na Frost grepo needs sorting but this world is messed up. We cant talk though about grappling on to other alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48583

Frosty, you are back from VM? When will Alpha tell you to op us again? Hope they don't let you down like the last time :D

He still in vm. To be honest that OP on our side was dreadful needed way more planning. I was really disappointed Alpha didnt really help us I mean look at them compared to LoS think we would of got help.

PS I do know about multi quoting but didnt want to do it

DeletedUser41868

Don't get started again frostyeti... we used zero outside help to rebuff the op alpha and your group of misfit toys attempted on us last week. Remember to keep it nice.

DeletedUser41868

I agree Ranga. The world speed, combined with the larger city builds has made this thing unfold too fast for lots of interesting scenarios to never get a chance to play out. Lots of people hate speed one, but part of the reason I like it is to have that time.

DeletedUser23971

I agree Ranga. The world speed, combined with the larger city builds has made this thing unfold too fast for lots of interesting scenarios to never get a chance to play out. Lots of people hate speed one, but part of the reason I like it is to have that time.

This is a very good point - I have just finished a world on the US server which lasted much longer, but this world is impossible to kill off players and I had never considered the points requirement not altering to accomodate the changes (most of my previous worlds have seen the point requirement drop - even when our alliance hit 80 milliion.

DeletedUser32731

mex thanks for the intel on ya'lls next op ;) can you send us some defense also like last time?

DeletedUser49308

all u have to do is ask but in a nice way not like chad and tom

DeletedUser32731

you guys are soo funny : ))))))) newspapers going out of business if mexican runs the business l m a o...

DeletedUser

heres a snippet of info alphas asked los to merge into them earlier this week and we declined

DeletedUser23413

Salty, I was telling you. It was the only thing Mr IFixIt could offer, :cool:. You were offered no more than what they did to The Reborns. See, where is The Reborns now? I still think the "cede and surrender" offer that Frosty and Seandp brought to us for peace were much better, lol. People could think we are greedy but it was initiate by you guys. Honestly, the earlier you have peace from us, the better you can play your own game. But, you missed that chance. :cool:

DeletedUser

to be honest i still dont see why we needed blaze he was meant to sort defence he didnt he then went back to alpha so im confused why he bothered coming over