Let us list MRAs

DeletedUser

So let us share our invitation box screenshot and see which alliances are MRAs i.e. will touch 300 milestone soon.

ScreenShot1.jpg

DeletedUser

WOw only one of the alliances on that screenshot are named spartan...:eek: Im disappointed MRA's.... You should do better.

DeletedUser

Spartans are definitely an MRA they've allied themselves with almost every crappy alliance in this world and have way almost 200 members. They'll be gone soon :)

DeletedUser

so my predictions

The Elite Unit 141 members clearly in denial about being an MRA founder is a noob id give them a month if they are lucky
Spartans 143 members serious case of denial all of the members are noobs will probably die with The Elite Unit in a pathetic war
Grimm Sleepers 115 also in denial (like all the MRA's) might last as a smaller alliance but id give them 2 weeks

DeletedUser

so my predictions

The Elite Unit 141 members clearly in denial about being an MRA founder is a noob id give them a month if they are lucky
Spartans 143 members serious case of denial all of the members are noobs will probably die with The Elite Unit in a pathetic war
Grimm Sleepers 115 also in denial (like all the MRA's) might last as a smaller alliance but id give them 2 weeks

I will half to agree with you on this. Elite was like Warriors of Ares in Eta awhile back a terrible alliance all around and will not last long with a noob leader as they have.

Grimm if they are the same alliance as in Gythium then this will be a elite alliance and will be here for quite awhile. If not then I see them as just as a big MRA like the Elite are and will be gone in a month or so.

DeletedUser

the alliances of anybody who posts in here about other alliances being MRAs, i say those ones are MRAs.

myself excluded, of course. how can an alliance with ELITE in its name be an MRA

DeletedUser

I have 42 pacts and counting. I am trying to ally myself with every alliance in the world!

DeletedUser

the alliances of anybody who posts in here about other alliances being MRAs, i say those ones are MRAs.

myself excluded, of course. how can an alliance with ELITE in its name be an MRA

Well its a good thing Im not part of a alliance yet! :)

DeletedUser

That's the tenth time i have read Trolls on this site. What happened to them?

DeletedUser

I'll help everybody by listing the current MRAs: Imperium, First, REVOLUTION X, The Hellenic Federation, S.O.S, Legionnaires and PHALANX BROTHERHOOD. Also, Northern Skies is a borderline MRA.

DeletedUser31161

Now i will really help everyone out by listing the REAL MRA's. TP and DR. Have you noticed TP keeps taking our members. For all of our members leaving TP takes 3/4. So we loose an average of 4 members a day. TP takes 2 a day not caring if they are spys

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL :D
You are hilarious, how can you accuse DR of being an MRA when we have 50 members?? You have more members than Prophets and they actually have a system of inviting people unlike Imperium. You're just bitter because you were kicked out, it's really quite pathetic.