Life is a Bish

• Thread starter DeletedUser18571
  • Start date

DeletedUser18571

Sanity has moved on to its next target and the Title says it all.

Sanity is tired of getting Bish slapped so now your alliance needs to hoplite out of ocean 56.

How This skirmish started.
One month ago Stephenski took the main city from my top player and my member quit soon after that, this was during the time that Stephenski was in WOLFPACK. Sanity was ready to declare war on WOLFPACK and we decided to create a pact with The Bish. We wanted The BIsh to stay neutral in the war with WOLFPACK. The Bish just like the cowards they are waited to attack WOLFPACK when My allaince was ready to attack them and after WOLFPACK lost a city from Tiny Teddies. So to clarify to everyone on the forums why The Bish was able to take control of ocean 55. Not becasue they were aggressive... not at all.. they never fought a fair fight with WOLFPACK and waited for two big alliances to add pressure. Then they recruited WOLFPACK refugees without thinking about how it would off Tiny Teddies and Sanity.

I had a conversation with The Bish diplomat after they started ignoring The pact and conquering in ocean 56. I talked to him twice about two incidents when my members cleared a city and stephenski would conquer it. Then I asked him to kick out one of my farms and he gave me a rude response.
lv.png

lv2.png

lv3.png

lv4.png

lv5.png

lv6.png

All of the sudden I get this message from him.
lv7.png

lv8.png
Made me wonder why all of a sudden he acts nice. I get intel from a friend and figured out why. It seems they are falling apart and didn't want any hostilities with Sanity for the Time being.

Did you guys think that I would have a pact just temporary and then your alliance turns your back on me when you have enough cities near me?

lets see how Sanity makes its way to the core and how this world will play out.

This Thread is dedicated for all the people that said Sanity would never be a top tier alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really exciting stuff, and great opening post. You're right, in my recent experience, The Bish have seemed quite dodgy in their dealings. I wonder what fight they will put up against you guys when they're falling apart - still have quite strong members, even if these stand alone. We'll see how Sanity manage in the core :)

I'm curious - does anyone know if Magsie has quit the game? Judging from Grepostats, he looks quite inactive. Strange for a eight city player to just quit like that, though. Still, a lot of the big players that were in Tiny Teddies just quit much the same way, leaving their cities to be ravaged.

DeletedUser18571

Stephenski just left The Bish.

less than three hours after I launch attacks and they already want to give up.

How crazy is it to get wasted and Bish slapped on my way to The woods

don't know if anyone understood that.

DeletedUser18571

are you surprised. They are just a bunch of bishes.

lol, I cant stop making these puns.

DeletedUser

Smiley i am not being rude here but if you are so upset with stephanski why have you allowed him to join your alliance so quickly.A little while ago you were attacking him full bore.Isnt he a refugee?

DeletedUser18571

So.....How's it feel to lose your best players to Sanity and Tiny Teddies?

That lose cannon is now pointed at you.

DeletedUser

Smiley i am not being rude here but if you are so upset with stephanski why have you allowed him to join your alliance so quickly.A little while ago you were attacking him full bore.Isnt he a refugee?

Im not Smiley! but u wanted that guy for some reson, and whats more funn then stealing candy from a kid ? :eek:

DeletedUser

I don't want to be rude too but I think the first post explains everything. :)

.. a quick recap, Smiley wasn't upset with stephenski.. or even if he was, it was nothing personal. Sanity had an agreement with The Bish and this wasn't honored.

DeletedUser

Forgive me for the double-post but I would just like to update the topic. DeJa Vu / The Bish kicked RealViking out before he lost his third city (..or maybe he just left the alliance) but it would've been a better screenshot. :D

bish.png

.. and on the flip-side what DeJa Vu has been doing for the past couple of days. Internal and Ghost city conquers. x_x

dejar.png

DeletedUser

And now they have changed their name to Sanity II. This make me even more mad than them being unable to come up with an original name. If this is their way of trying to make us look like an MRA, then they should try again because there is no chance that we would ever stoop that low.

DeletedUser8078

And now they have changed their name to Sanity II. This make me even more mad than them being unable to come up with an original name. If this is their way of trying to make us look like an MRA, then they should try again because there is no chance that we would ever stoop that low.

Blame Smiley. it was his decision. I think you guys need to sort out your communication.

DeletedUser

don't you just hate academy alliances, next thing you know there will be a Sanity III

oh wait....

DeletedUser

@Apheidas They have absolutely no affiliation with Sanity and we are still just as much of an enemy as they always were. Changing their name in order to defame us will not manage to get them anything.

DeletedUser

Haha, sure. It sure is what he told me. We are still enemies according to anyone in Sanity and we plan on treating them as such.

DeletedUser18571

lol.

hey sploggo, stop spreading lies. Sanity II is not part of Sanity.

I hate academies and would never authorize that.

Thats copyright infringement and will cost you the rest of your cities.

DeletedUser18571

and btw, theres many alliances copying our name.

I really like that someone choose Sanity is full of kikes as their alliance name and they even asked us for a pact.

DeletedUser

stop double posting, why would you need 2 academy alliances anyway?

also as for the copying thing, someone has copied my name and made a profile on Phi. not quite sure how yet, must be something to do with the spacing in the letters. ;)